Chapter 10

Not proof read

Third POV:

The same familiar halls with the same familiar cement walls who lacked an inviting or welcoming aura the same simple styled bars that led up to the top in a circular design the same abandoned front desk that didn't need supervision considering all the apartments were taken so the landlord only came to collect his due dates of the residence.

The same sound of of echo in the hall as a pair of squeeky sneakers made there way up the oh so familiar place in which he residented himself after witnessing his own family's murder scene but not fully be ause of the shere fear of getting murdered himself if caught on the spot.

Seeing the familiar hall with some obvious police tapes that indicated people who passed by not to enter considering it being an obvious crime scene.

Not showing much care for the tape of whivh he knew was here only to show that the police did there "job"...not really they just closed of an area that had dead people in it.
At least that's how the young boy saw it as he pulled on the tapes ripped them in a small tug and entered his place that he once called home or a place other than outside because truth be told he never felt at home living with his parents well one of his parents and those two insufferable women who would abuse him day and night although the same could be said for his  biological father.

His home was beside his only source of happiness his home was the thing he wanted to protect, his little brother.

As his footsteps echoed in the now pin drop silence apartment which honestly was an improvement in the boy's head considering there was never a quit day in this apartment.

He saw the white chalk lines over  where the bodies were found along with the now dry blood in that area as well.

None of it phased the boy but...he refused to go to the part of the hall where his brother's body was found because he knew it would hurt like hell seeing that.

As he made his way into the living room his eyes darted to a non particular place on the wooden type floor  which may seem not special in any particular way if overlooked carelessly.

Jungkook crouched down and with his small hands pulled one board out of it's place on the floor revealing a stack of money neatly placed in that secret place.

Well not so secret and well hidden in Jungkook's opinion considering his father hid  it at 2 am unaware of the midnight lurking boy who spotted him through the crack of the door.

The money which was previously counted by the boy held precisely 7000 dollars.

He took out the money and just as he got up to leave he heard footsteps along with voices approaching his apartment.

He quickly made his way towards the big cabinet in the living room and hid inside with the key hole being his only source of knowing what was going on outside.

As the footsteps got louder the voices did as well as he saw two men enter the apartment and started conversating in the middle of the living room one in a suit the other in a more casual attire.

Considering Jungkook's visual appreciation he instantly noticed how handsome the man in the suit was but  there words peeked his interest way more.

"Why is it so hard to find one kid...not 2 not 10  but 1"

The man in the suit way raking in an intimidating tone while showing fingers to prove his point at the other man who in Jungkook's guess was someone who works for him.

"Also did you find the money I'm looking for?This fucker isn't smart enough to put it in the bank I checked...nothing.So it can only mean he hid it somewhere in the house."