Chapter 2

The once empty halls that were now covered with the tapping sound of heels from dress shoes by a man who pulled his body along lazily on the old tiles of the ever echoing floor, shotgun weighing his arm down in one hand and a metal container filled with colourful pills who with a simple flip of his finger launched one of the in his mouth and as the minute it slid down his throat it put him in a state of euphoria while he arched his back backwards looking up at the cealing eyes clearly going glossy due to the rapidly spreading effect of the drug inside of him.

A long stretched out sigh slid past his lips and echoed in the hall.
Once he popped his spine back in a standing neutral position he turned his head letting the metal capsule containing box fall down the smooth fabric of his pocket and he turned his head towards the door of his destination.He stops waiting for the company of three other men who were following along with him awaiting his signal to enter, shotguns in hand as well.

"Let's clean house gents."

As those words slipped past his lips the next thing that happened could probably be heard around the whole apartment complex. Aligning the shotgun to the door his idea of ringing the door bell was to burst it open with the power of a shotgun capable of sending any person flying even if they were within a 10 meter radius.

And that was exactly what he did as he opened the door he was met with the daughter of Mr.Jeon who was nowhere to be found when his daughters eyes shot in fear as soon as she saw the man bust in there household uninvited with a shotgun in hand and instantly pointed it towards her as he saw her.

"W-wait!No!"- was all she could mutter when she made a run for it in the halls of the apartment barely escaping the chasing bullet behind her by a wall.

The man stopped in his tracks as his arm slipped around the handle of a door near him.Opening it to reveal a woman with headphones in the bathtub "living her best life", to which he could not give a single flying fuck as he pointed his shotgun towards her releaseing the bullet that shot through the water , her body and even making a slight crack on the bathtub behind her letting the contents of the tub lean down mixing in the blood,water and soap.

All of this was done in a second as the man made his way down the halls looking for the man that still had not shown his face.

As the daughter ran down the hall in fear she kept yelling for her father to come save her but alas the last thing she saw was the front door as in a millisecond the life was drained from her eyes and her body was blown away in the air from the powerfull bullet that shot not far from the man in the suit but one of his accomplices, who also shown no signs of emotion and mimicked the figure of a living reaper ready to take the souls of those on his death list.

Like a feather down the hall she made contact with the hard floor not showing a hint of life as her lifeless body spread across the floor.

The man who was now scared shitless in one corner of the room was finally spotted by the man in the suit who graced his flawless appearance with a crescent smile that was a side by the drugs that were still keeping him "happy" while he was aware of the fact that he was taking lives of people who had no relation to his drug selling business.

But at the end of the day as long as he had his drugs and his gun that was all he needed, and everything else was just business as usual.

"We said until noon.And now it's..2 minutes past noon."

He said looking at the man with fear struck eyes and then shifted his attention to his wrist watch checking the time and after that turning back towards the man with a knowing smile while at the same time playing dumb.

"You don't like Beethoven.....you don't know what your missing when I'm high he really gets my uhh...
. Juices flowing...oh wait that's right you liked Mozart...I agree Beethoven can get a little... boring which is also why i stopped listening to him haha."