Chapter 1

If there's any mistakes please point them out tnx😊
The events take place in the early 1990s.

Also I might start making fanart for every chapter but Idk if I'll add them at the end and you can just go back to every chapter to see them or if I'll make them along the way..idk 🤔

The smell of smoke spread throughout the hollow sphere up to the ceiling of the hall in the apartment complex.

At the top floor that was the crown of the spiral staircase that was the signature known landmark of the complex itself, dangling legs of a young boy with slightly tight shorts that hugged his thighs perfectly mimicking a second skin and a loosly fitting fluffy sweater that gave of a very innocent vibe to the latter, that is if you ignore the intoxicating killing tube that was in between his soft doll like lips that were parted just enough for the cigarette not to fall out of his mouth and down the staircase all the way down to the first floor.

He inhaled the smog that left a pretty fiery light at the tip, as ashes fell down the 5 story buildings hallway merging with the heavy dust that surrounded the unclean halls of the old building filled with people who were too occupied with there own problems to pay attention to there surroundings.

The same could be said about the young boy that was deep in his thoughts while pararerly the smoke was also deep within his lungs spreading throughout his ganglia.

He found comfort in the toxin that
Indulged his lungs and gave him a temporary relief from all the stress, from all the yelling, from all the physical and mental abuse inflicted on him as the youngest in the family.

After hearing footsteps that sounded so familiar followed by an even more familiar voice that he despised and wished that one day it would go away along with it's owner.He snaped out of his mental euphoria and skimmed back into reality as he pulled the cigarette away from his lips and pushed it against the dusty tiles of the floor hard enough to extinguish the flame and then gently tossing it down the 5 story hall and down the circular gap that was between the spiral staircase as it feel down slower to ground because of it's light weight.

He used his gentle hands to sho away the presence of the linear smoke that was forming around him to avoid suspicion of showing his unhealthy habit of which his family was unaware of.

His gaze like on instinct similar to a trained dog went down but at the same time pretending like nothing was going on as he centured his eyes into one particular spot of focus on a certain part of the hall as he heard the now louder footsteps stop behind him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you.Go wear something normal for fuck's sake.I didn't raise you to be that much of a queer."

The old man who didn't even deserve to be called his father came in with the smell of alcohol following after him.

As the back of his hand made contact with Jungkook's cheek as he gave him a slap that was barely a slap.One very characteristic and weak ...one very noticeable of a drunk man.

"And if I catch you smoking again you better pray you'll walk the next day."

The 18year old's eyes started to fill with rage.
It's not rare to say the younger didn't wish death apon his father, no his entire family even.

His step mother who was now in the bath tub enjoying her morning listening to music on her headphones as she was surrounded by bubbles in the bathtub completely oblivious to the world around her.

His older sister who's mouth  was the only thing uglier than herself. The one who always calls him homophobic slurs and treats him and sees him as lesser than the dust under her socks in there hardly clean small apartment.