|Three|•

It was the next day after that crazy night happen it wasn't the first night like that and it wasn't going to be last. I'm not sure if I really like that dude being he's a little cocky if you ask me but I need to get ready for work I worked at the strip club only a few blocks away and my sister Ari worked at a little Italian restaurant which Mexican people ran I don't know it was weird but hey she's making some good money enough to get by. Naveah just really focuses on school since she doesn't have to work. As I was getting ready for work I got a text from that guy from last night I had programmed his number I thought he'd make a nice friend...

CockyDude: hey wussup beautiful you didn't text me back last night so I assumed you fell asleep.
Me: yea I did sorry about that .
CockyDude: no its cool what you getting into today ?
Me:work
Cockydude: oh where you work?
Me:why should I tell you , you might be a lil stalker lol
Cockydude: never lol unless you want me to be 😏
Me:no I don't lol you good
Cockydude: so you not gone tell me ma?
Me:no you good lol we just getting to know each other I don't want you pulling up at my job
Cockydude: ok ma I understand
Me:yea you might be a lil bit crazy luv lol
Cockydude: na I'm cool peeps but whenever you have free time can we maybe go out and get to know each other more ?
Me:when I'm free sure but I have to get to work we'll talk later
Cockydude: fasho ma hmu whenever.

I locked my and continued to get dress I wore my pink body suit with my Gray and black Nike sweats and slipped on my Nike slides after I took my gold heels out the closet and put everything into my floral black Walmart duffel bag. Growing up in Louisiana was hard being we had it pretty rough who would have thought that I would have to be a stripper at Micheals to earn a little money for me and my sisters I'm not the oldest but I make things shake around here when my oldest sister Ari isn't able to. Ari isn't a stripper because she's not the type she'd rather be closed up in an all black uniform than in a bright pink thong and some six inch heels. I took the small Camry and pulled up to Micheal's and made my way to the back I saw my coworker Morgan aka cinnamon she had pretty brown skin and she was so beautiful with long black hair she's sorta been like my go to girl when I was here ever since day one so I fck with her that's my dawg. After I changed into my attire BigBlack came up in the hall and said I was needed in a private party next door in room 6 so I got my gear and made my way to room 6 it stunk of weed, Hennessey and strong fck boy Cologne. I ignored the smell and told the DJ to turn on Speaker Knockerz - Freak Hoe as I made my entrance.