|Two|•

Ariana

After about 15 mins the shots stopped and we heard a loud boom sound come from the inside of our home which our was not much but it was still ours I was scared and by looks of my sisters faces I was scared as well so I picked up my flip phone and called my brother which I got no answer as usual so I took matters into my own hands I got up really slowly grabbed a bat that Naveah had in her room and swung it over my shoulder I was going to bat the fck out of whatever was in our house. As I walked down the small hallway I saw a shadow in the kitchen it wasn't anyone we seem to know so I hid as I saw him limping into our bathroom looked like he had been shot. I spoke so he could know I was here before I startle him and he tries and shoot me so I said "Hey do you know that someone lives here?" And he answered back with nothing so I said "I'm coming around the corner I mean absolutely no harm please don't shoot you look hurt I just want to see if you're ok." He then spoke and said with a chuckle "Ok im sorry i didn't know anyone lived in this bitch its all beat up and shit." I went around the corner and into the bathroom with the bat over my shoulder still like I wasn't gone still bat his shit if he tried anything. He looked like he had been shot twice once in the leg and once in the arm. I said "Hey dawg you been shot twice why not at a hospital instead of in our crib?" He said " I can't its rival business I can't just show up to a hospital that's the first place they will check, but aye ma you cute asf and sexy to sexy to be living here you live here by yo self ma?" I laughed and said "Thank you but I live here with my sisters Mr.Rival Man." He looked to be at least 21 years old curly hair with caramel colored skin and a tattoo on his chest look like with pretty white teeth he was fine as hell but he was bad news getting shot up like this. He said "Aye look how about I take you on a date sometime?" I looked at him with an arched eyebrow and said " Boy you are shot up and you tryna take me on a date how old are you sweetie I look old enough to be your mother?" I said with a chuckle. He said with a chuckle "I'm 24 and i know I don't look that damn young ma you bugging." I said "Well after you get your self situated then we can see about it but until now no get yourself to a hospital before you bleed out bad man." I walked back in the room and saw Christy smiling hard asf while Naveah ass fell right back to sleep as if nothing happened typical. "Fuck yo ass smiling for?" I said with an arched eyebrow. "Girl I heard the whole thing all of it I was spying out the corner he's cute girl you better jump on that!" She said laughing . I shook my head about 5 mins later there was a knock at the door. Christy went get it. She opened the door to see a man with dreads brown skin and pretty teeth.

Christy

"Hey can I help you?" She said. He sat there for a minute then spoke "Yea beautiful you can my homeboy just called me and told me he was in y'all crib shot in the bathroom." "Oh yea charmer boy he's in the bathroom sitting on the toilet". I said with my arms crossed. "Thanks." he said and squeezed by. My sister looked at me and said you know you want him girl I looked at her and rolled my eyes not even he's cocky asf. He came back from the bathroom with his homeboy arm around his neck. His homeboy said "Oh y'all all must be bad cause shit y'all beautiful asf." The guy with the dreads just kept walking with him to the car he put him in and came right back to the door and said "Hey beautiful can I get your number and your name so we can stay in touch?" I was about to say no until my sister came around the corner and said "Her name is Christy and her number is 9094568970 and she'll stay in touch". He smiled and walked away my gawd he was fine but too cocky for me although he seemed innocent and sweet idk. "Why did you do that Ari?" I said angrily and annoyed. "Because you need to stop being so boujee." She said rolling her eyes. "And you aren't boujee like ughhh?" I said rolling my eyes. "Shut up" she said. We didn't even get their names as I went to lay down I got a text from an unknown number

(564)-345-9870 : hey wussup beautiful?

Me: wussup who dis ?

(564)-345-9870: I just came there not to long ago my name is Rome and my buddy that got shot up name is Roid that's actually my brother.

Me: Okay that's cool how is he ?

(564)-345-9870: He gone be right ma but how old are you ?

Me: 19 sir and yourself ?

(564)-345-9870: I'm actually 23 is that bad ?

Me: no its ok with me we just friends

(564)-345-9870: yea just friends but I'm tryna take you out sometime if that's cool with you

I looked at the text and went to sleep.

THESE CHAPTERS MAY BE A LITTLE SHORT BECAUSE IM REALLY NOT THE WRITER TYPE SO BARE WITH ME FOLKS BUT OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY!