The 8 deadly sins

Third person POV

"So what are you guys doing here?" Lucy asked the 3 sins standing there
"The holy knights have betrayed the kingdom and no one knows it they made up a lie and now everyone is against us a girl named Elizabeth-"
" wait the 3rd Princess! "Lucy exclaimed in shock
"Yh how do you know her"
" I watched over her remember "
" I guess that's why she asked for the 8 deadly sins instead of 7 anyway she wanted to find us so we could help but Mr.lion sin of pride is no were to be found right now and we don't know if we're gonna find him in time that's when she said what about you so here we are (let's just use our imagination about this and we can't find him)" Meliodas explained then asked the big question " so will you come with us luce"

Natsu's POV
How dare he call her luce that's my name for her and now that she is strong she can stay with us . "Sorry but luce is staying with us and now that your strong luce you can stay in team Natsu" I say with a big grin but she gives me a death glare 10x as cold as Erza's in fact I looked over at Erza and saw her shiver which is a big surprise
"IDIOT I WAS NEVER WEAK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" She shouts as she punches me in the gut I cough up a little bit of blood to my surprise
"Come on captain I'm done here" I see her hugging all her friends except erza and I see them all crying happy then flies into her " please don't go lushie " he says crying this made me mad " Hey you stupid cat I'm your partner not her!Happy come here RIGHT NOW" I say with anger in his voice but his reply shocked me " NOT ANY MORE I'M GOING WITH LUSHIE" he sits on her shoulder and they turn to leave as Lucy walks out her guild mark dissappears and shr sticks her hand up pointing out her thumb and pointer finger and all her friends do it back i just tsked and sat at a table.

Meliodas's POV
I smirked as luce punched that guy in the gut she hasn't changed she is still stubborn kind and pretty much a tsundere
"Come on captain I'm done here" She said and hugs people who I am guessing are her actual friends then a blue flying cat? hugs her and then talks *wow I've only ever heard pigs talk never a cat or any other animal* the cat who if I recall the pink headed bastared called it Happy choose to be Lucy's partner and come along with us but I'm still confused " so um happy? What are you" I asked as he looked at me confused " what do you mean I'm a cat what else would I be?" he replied " um idk but I've only ever heard pigs talk before" just then luce laughed and the 3 of us sins looked confused *what's so funny* I thought " happy is an exeed he isn't from this world he came from a land called edolas" She explained as we 'oooohhh' ed "that makes sense"

We continued walking to an apartment were Lucy called a maid spirit to whom she called virgo who packed her bags while she told the land lady she was leaving . Virgo put her stuff in a place called the celestial realm then disappeared .Lucy came outside "so captain were are we headed?" She asked hands behind her head "To the board hat that's were the others are oh and since im a horrible cook can you help ban in the kitchen with the food buissnes has been grate lately and we have enough people to serve so...?" I asked looking at her hoping she would say yes " Sure no problem as long as ban dosent mind" She said looking up at Ban " Sure not a problem with me " he replied.

I led Lucy to the hill mama Hawk had buried into and opened the door to the boar hat to reveal the sins

Lucy's POV
Captain opened the door to a witch hat shaped building which I'm guessing was the boar hat and all the sins were around the bar waiting for us to return
"ELIZABETH DIAN MERLIN GOWTHER" I shouted tackling them all in a hug .
"LUCY" Dian and Elizabeth shouted in unison
"Hello Lucy" gowther said with no emotion
"Welcome back lucy" merlin said hugging me .
i stood up and smiled at them all when I had I sudden thought remembering something I brought. "Hey merlin I've got some spells for you" I said taking out a copy of a spell book from the fairy tail library I made two one for me and one for her.
Her eyes lit up when she say it I handed her the book . She thanked me sat down not speaking a word reading through it. "I also have something for you three " I said turning Elizabeth Gowther and Dian as I handed them each a necklaces that had small communication lacramas on I handed one to king captain and Ban on the way here to they had them around there necks. " thank you Lucy " they all said putting them around there necks. I put one at the side of merlin while she was reading. Reading... ah reading...
I took out two pairs of gale force glasses I handed a pair to merlin and one to gowther. " they help you read faster and understand more" I stated as the happily took them merlin now reading through her book with them on .

Third person PoV
Lucy smiled at the sight of her old friend then a pig came up to me and looked at Happy.

Lucy bent down to the pig and smiled "you must be hawk it's a pleasure to meet you" she said taking happy of her shoulder. " Aye and I'm Happy" he cheered shocking everyone " woah i didnt no cats could talk" hawk said to happy . " i didnt no pigs could talk can you fly too?" Happy asked curiously as he sproughted wings and flew around the room landing on lucy's head . "Wha it can fly" everyone said in unison. " hey meliodas why cant i fly" hawk said dissapointed " maybey its because im an exeed and thus is the maguc we use" happy stated . Merlin looked up from her book hearing the word magic " you use magic" she asked curiosly " aye my magic is called aira (is that right did i spell it wrong) it gives me wings like my othe feline friends" happy said lookung down at the thought of carla and pantherlilly but perkung uo again knowung they were in good hands.

Everyone partied the night away ban gettind drunk as usall although almost everyone was exept lucy she had a high alcohal tollerance due to cana and ger drinking contest .
Lucy thought to herself thinking back
*thus starts my new adventure*

Hey hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have any ideas in any ships i could add in please comment and ill see you all next time bye for now

~May-Sama
1213 words