Nadia

Stiles bounced excitedly in his seat, straining against the seatbelt confining him to Peters car as they neared his house and the promise of someone new, a druid, Nadia. Peter looked over at Stiles, smiling at the excited spark as he looked out of the windows.

"Your father and Nadia are...catching up."
As he said it, Peters' voice turned doubtful, and Stiles groaned.

"He hasn't scared her off, has he?" Though his tone was lighthearted, he wondered if the Sheriff's cross-examination had made the druid leave before they'd even met.

"Round one of the interrogation is going smoothly." Peter grinned. "Nadia's not one to be deterred easily." The statement made Stiles mind conjure up many more possibilities of the woman who had been tasked with his supernatural education, and a bolt of nerves made him frown and slide further into the seat.

Peter slowed the car and pulled into an empty space. He looked over at his companion and reached a reassuring hand over to squeeze his shoulder. Stiles' eyes met his as he gave him a wavering smile, things would be okay. The two strengthened each other, and subconsciously, they knew that they made the other better.

Peter pulled away, and left the car, shortly followed by a nervous Stiles. They trudged up the path, opening the door and stop, pleasantly surprised to hear the Sheriff laughing and the sound of another woman laugh drifting through the walls. Stiles slows, a small bittersweet smile appearing on his face. Peter faces him, realising it had been a long time since the presence of a woman had been familiar in the Stilinski Household since...Claudia Stilinski.

Peter wraps is arms around the silent boy, pulling him into his chest, hiding him from the emotions that brought him back to the death of his mother.

"You can do this, Stiles." He faces him, looking into his eyes. Stiles blinks, before sheepishly coming back to the present day. The boy leans his head into the Were, letting out a long, haggard breath.

"I can. Yeah..." He smiles, his mouth wobbles, but Peter knows he's okay now. He's okay.

Smiling broadly, Peter nudges Stiles towards the lounge. "Let's go see Nadia then, huh?" Stiles grins, brightening up.

"Yeah!"

They walk into the room, drawing the attention of both John and a lady, Nadia? Stiles smiles shyly, his crooked grin framing blushing cheeks as he shifts, unsure of what to say.

The woman is tall, taller than him, Stiles realises. Her corkscrew hair frames her face, her caramel skin contrasting beautifully against the muted colours of her clothes. The woman is breathtaking. Stiles stares.

Nadia smiles, she walks over to Peter, swiftly hugging him and looking over the man. Stiles raised a hand, running fingers through his unruly hair, surprised at the display of affection.

"It's good to see you, Peter!" She grinned, pearly white teeth glinting in the dusky light. Peter smiled, nodding amiably. She turned to Stiles, her intelligent eyes sweeping over the frail form of the boy she'd been tasked with educating on the likes of his magic.

"And, Stiles?" She smiled at him, gauging his reaction, analysing the boy.

"...Hey!" Stiles awkwardly waves a bony hand, and suddenly lets out a tentative noise of surprise when she hugs him. He returns the embrace slowly, a grin spreading across his face, Nadia seems great.

She pulls away, twiddling her thumbs through her knitted jumper, before sitting on a chair, turning to Stiles. He sits meekly next to her, his nerves showing again. But things were okay, right? Stiles looked at Peter, who nodded encouragingly.

"So, I gather I'm here to teach you about your spark, right?"

"Yeah! And, I have so much to ask! Peter told me you're a druid, are you a spark? I read before that some people are both? Or is this kinda thing limited to one...talent only? Can Weres be sparks too? "