Entertainer.

24th OCTOBER.
3:56 A.M.

Shawn wakes up in a bed that isn't his, in the middle of the night.
His head is hurting like a bitch and a sleeping figure is naked beside him.

He doesn't remember much.
The last thing he remembers is being in a club with his so-called friends, drinking and getting high like there was no tomorrow and hooking up with like, a hundred girls, before choosing one and fuck her 'till they both couldn't do it anymore. 
Everything else is just faded scenes he can't really focus.

He decides to get up, still naked like a worm, and when he does, he almost falls, stumbeling on one of the girl's heel.

"Fucking hell." he mumbles, steading himself.

"Where are you going, babe? Come here and cuddle." The girl says, probably awoken by the noise, while Shawn was collecting his clothes from the floor and putting his boxers on.

"I don't cuddle." He says.

And it's true. He's definitely not a 'cuddles after sex'  person. He used to be, but not anymore.
He doesn't like that kind of stuff.
It's unnecessary when all you really want is sex and getting your dick sucked. It's not like he'll see those girls ever again. Or at least, that's what he hopes.
"I am going home, by the way. Thanks for the good fuck."
And after putting on the rest of his clothes he exites the door without saying another world.

His legs feel weak and his head still too heavy, but he forces himself to walk outside the building, straight to where he left his car last night. He doesn't even know how he manages to remember it. He was so drunk, he could barely see the road while driving. And he knows that driving under the influence is dangerous, and he usually doesn't, but he was too desperate. He needed to get some as soon as possible.
He literrally jumps in the car and rests his hands on the wheel for a minute, closing his eyes and heavily exhale before starting the ignition and drive back home, where his girlfriend was probably waiting for him.
Not that he really cared.
She started cheating on him like a year ago, give or take.
And keeps lying to him like he was stupid or something, but little did she know that he found all of this so Entertaining. She doesn't know he knows the rules of this game.
But he owns them.

Shawn's lips edge curls, forming a delivish grin, thinking about it.
She doesn't know that she's his favourite Entertainer and buying all of her lies is just part of the game.
When she needs him the most, then he will turn her down.
And he can't wait to.

Hi guys!
How are you? I hope you are fine.
So, I just wanted to introduce you to my new story. It's loosely based on my own intepretation of ZAYN's song 'Entertainer'.
I don't know about you, but I LOVE that song.
Also, It would mean the world for me if some of you would show some, at least, liking to this story.
Just to know if I should continue updating or not. Of course the next chapters are going to be longer and filled with events. This is just the intro, let's say so.
And If you are Italian or like to read in italian, then the story will be traduced in italian as well.  ❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤