Italian cuisine, Eyes and spilled secrets.

28th October.
8:22 P.M.

Shawn, Kimberly, his mother and sister in law are sitting at the table, having dinner.
They are all talking, or better said, screaming, unnecessarily gesturing their hands at every word they said and just being loud.
He is so tempted to stand up and look if they have something like a mute button on their back, so they can finally shut the fuck up.

Shawn is not used to all this noise.

He likes it much more when it's quiet.
And his annoying mother in law is everything, but quiet.
She would start talking and go on for hours and hours.

He doesn't even understand what they are saying; he does not speak italian.
He just wants them to stop being so loud.

Kimberly's mother has cooked one of her many italian specialities for them and Shawn has to admit it.

It is actually very fucking good.

He loves the Italian cuisine, it is one of his favourites, if not his favourite.
Lasagna being his favourite thing to eat ever.

Although the food is delicious, there is something, or better, someone else he would rather eat right now.

He decides to look up from his plate, wanting just another glimpse of that beautiful creature sitting in front of him

There she is, looking like a whole snack.
He desires nothing more than to devour her.
To fuck her senseless.

His dick already hardening at the thought of himself licking every part of her pussy.

As he looks over at her, he notices that she is already staring at him.
Her blue eyes piercing through his skin and her bottom lip trapped between her teeth.
Unfortunately, she looks away as soon as she realizes he is looking at her as well.

He can't help but think about her, looking at him like that, while blowing him, from between his legs.

So sexy.

His cock wanting nothing more than to be out of his boxers and pants.

Shawn is admiring her beauty, lost in her gorgeous features.

He's still pretty shocked.
Puberty hit her like a truck.

"Shawn, my son, when are you two going to give me a granddaughter or grandson? I want to be a grandmother.
Time flies.
In a blink, I'll be old and die without grandkids. You have to hurry up."
Cristina, Shawn's mother in law asks for the thousandth time, rushing a word over another.
She says it so quickly, she eventually has to gasp for air after saying it.
Her accent being stronger than even.

He rolls his eyes.

"Mamma, we are... uhm... working on it."
Shawn says in a rather unsure tone, looking at his girlfriend.
His look is pleading her for help.
She nods, grabs her boyfriend's hand and smiles at him.

Though he is grateful she is helping him with her mother, he doesn't even bother to smile back.
He is disgusted by her and this feeling won't leave his body.
She is so fake it hurts.
Everything about her screams 'Fake'.
She acts like she's the perfect girlfriend in front of others, but only Shawn knows what a snake and liar she really is.
True, he finds it Entertaining when she lies to him, but he already knows the truth.
He cheats on her as well, that's also true.
But a year and a half ago, before he found everything out, he wouldn't even dare to look at anyone else.
She was his whole world.
He guesses times have changed.
He knew it right away when he stopped loving her.
It happened when her touch wasn't enough for him.