Donghae and Taeyong stood there in matching tuxs as they smiled at me.

"Oppa", I said before I burst into tears. At the sight of me they both got emotional too before they hugged me tightly.

"Jena, you were going to get married and you didn't even call us?", Taeyong asked. "Just because Father said not to meet us, you agreed to him? When were you the one to follow rules?"

I couldn't say anything. I just clutched Donghae's blazer as I cried in his chest.

"Hadn't it been for Jin-ssi, we would have never known you were getting married. Look at our baby sister all grown up and ready to settle down", he said pinching my cheeks.

"Jin Oppa, you did this?", I asked.

He nodded. "I almost got myself killed too. But I couldn't let them not be here. They are as much your brothers as I am. They raised you when I wasn't around and I am forever grateful to them"

"Got killed?", I asked and Donghae chuckled.

"Let's say father wasn't very happy to see him", Taeyong said.

"Father", the word resonated through the room. "Did he come?"

Both Donghae and Taeyong looked at each other and then at me. "He did not"

I nodded in understanding. I did not expect him to ever forgive us.

"Taemin would have been so happy", Donghae said. "He would have probably gone crazy"

At the mention of Taemin my mind went blank. If only Taemin was with us. I missed him, so much. I closed my eyes and a smiling picture of him came into my mind. Knowing he was probably happy somewhere up there, I was happy too.

"Noona", the door opened once again and Jungkook peeked in. Seeing Donghae and Taeyong he froze in his place but seeing me and Jin smile he probably realized it was all going on well.

"It's time". I nodded and he left.

"One last group hug before you get married Jena?", Taeyong asked. "DT2J forever?"

I chuckled as I remembered the name we had made for our sibling group when we were young. D for Donghae, T2 for both the Taes and J for me.

"DT2J forever", I said as I hugged them leaving a small gap open for Taemin.

"Who will walk her down the aisle?", Taeyong asked.

"All of you will", I said enthusiastically and lowered my veil and all my brothers broke into a smile.

Jimin stood there with his groomsmen at the back as he waited for EunHa to come out. Yoongi stepped towards him as he patted the man on his back before adjusting the flower in his pocket.

The giant door to the church opened and all of them turned their attention towards the aisle.

From the side EunHa walked out with two men on her either side while someone at the back was holding the train of her dress. It took Jimin a moment as he realized it was Donghae and Taeyong along with Jin and he couldn't believe his eyes.

It was all taken over by something else as his eyes landed on EunHa in that white dress as she walked towards him.

In the moment she did, so many memories of his past flashed in front of him. The first time he had seen her to kidnapping her. How she had always gotten on his nerves and yet how he managed to fall for her. From being swore enemies to being husband and wife, they had come a long way.

A tear rolled down his eyes as she neared him.

I left Donghae and Jin's hands as Jimin stepped down to take my hand. I smiled at him as I noticed the wetness on his cheeks before standing in front of him.

The priest conducted the ceremony as we both spoke our vows.

"Do you Park Jimin take Kim EunHa as your wife?"

"I do"

"Do you Kim EunHa take Park Jimin as your husband?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

Jimin smiled as he stepped closer before removing my veil and putting it over my head. With that he took my face in his hands before placing his lips on mine and kissing me.

"I now declare you husband and wife", the priest said.

"Congratulations on being married Wifey", he said as he broke off and I blushed like I had when he had kissed me for the first time.

With that the entire church erupted into a cheer. My eyes scanned the room as I saw the boys all shouting 'once more' from behind while Donghae and Jin silently cried like old Ahjussis watching their daughter getting married.

My eyes locked with Jimin who smiled his biggest smile as he leaned in once again and pecked my lips.

I looked away for a second and my eyes met with someone who I had never expected to be there.

Father sat in the distance as he looked at me. Seeing me freeze in my movements, Jimin traced my line of vision as he saw Daniel Lee at a distance.

"Go", he said to me softly and I stepped down as I walked to where he was. Taeyong and Donghae watched, surprised at seeing their father sitting there.

"Father", I said as I neared him.

"Congratulations", he smiled slightly and I broke down into tears once again as I hugged him tightly. "Father, you came"

"I am sorry Jena, I am sorry I kept you away from your brothers for so long. Taemin's death made me angry and pained and I never wanted to associate with you. But seeing how miserable my other two sons were, I couldn't hold them back. I could never be your blood but today I am here to wish you well as your father. I hope you have all happiness in the world Jena"

For the first time in his life, he hugged me back. Hugged me tightly and all my broken pieces seemed to be put together.

"I have something for you", he said and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Your mom would have wanted me to give this to you". He removed a silver chain with a small flower as he put it around my neck. "It belonged to her and I think it is only fair you have it now"

I looked at the pendant on the chain as I kissed it slightly. For whatever small amount of time we had spent together, she was still my mother.

Jimin also approached us as he held his hands in front of him while looking down.

Father stepped towards him and he flinched but stopped when the older man protectively put a hand on his shoulder.

"Take care of my daughter, son in law"

Jimin looked up, not expecting to be addressed that way. A smile formed on his face and he bowed in respect to father.

"Now, how about we all enjoy the food? Because I spent a lot of time getting the best caterers for the event", Jin said and all the boys including Donghae and Taeyong nodded in agreement.

I scoffed seeing them. Boys and their huge ass appetites.

With that they left us alone. Jimin intertwined his fingers with mine as he smiled at me.

"I love you EunHa"

"I love you too Jimin"

Our forever had begun now.

The end.