Taemin closed his eyes as he felt sleep encompass him. A smile was etched on his face knowing that he had managed to make his sister's life happy.

I held his hand closely as I cried. In the next moment, it went limp. My eyes shot open as I looked at him.

Donghae, Taeyong and father all froze as they saw Taemin's body go cold.

Lee Taemin was dead.

"TAEMIN, TAEMIN NO... WAKE UP.. PLEASE.. PLEASE", I yelled as I shook his body violently.

Jimin held me back as I screamed and cried. Father bent down as he closed Taemin's eyes before he placed a kiss on his forehead.

'Miyoung take care of our son'

Donghae and Taeyong also broke down as the older held the younger who cried his eyes out. Even the other boys who saw this shed a tear as they saw EunHa cry for her brother.

I had cried so much that I passed out in Jimin's arms. Father who saw all this stood up as he grabbed his gun.

He walked from there to where the Choi Mafia head was. Taehyung and Jungkook had held him on gun point so he wouldn't try anything else.

"Hyung", Daniel Lee began and the older looked up. "I used to look upto you. You were my everything. Why did you ruin us like this? First Miyoung and then Taemin."

The older man stayed quiet not knowing what to say. He had seen all his children die and now he had no energy left to talk to someone else.

"I am sorry", a small phrase left Hyukjae's mouth.

"I am sorry too", Daniel said as he loaded his gun. The other man closed his eyes as a bullet left the gun.

Hyukjae Choi was dead.

The gun dropped from his hand as he fell to his knees. Only now did tears fall from his eyes as he tightly clutched the necklace he wore with Miyoung's ring in it.

———•••———

When I woke up, I was on a bed. My shoulder was stitched. I looked around to see Jimin sleeping soundly beside me.

The events from earlier played in my mind and more tears rolled down my eyes.

Hearing soft sobs, Jimin woke up. He looked beside him to see EunHa crying silently.

"EunHa"

I looked beside to see Jimin looking at me with concern. He immediately wrapped his hands around me as I cried.

"Taemin.. Taemin...", were the only words that came out of my mouth.

"It's okay, shhh, he is in a better place now.. and he died knowing that people loved him"

I cried even more loudly. I still couldn't believe he was gone.

"Donghae.. Taeyong.. I have to meet them", I said wiping my tears. I tried to scoot out of my bed only to be held back by Jimin.

"EunHa no"

"Let go of me Jimin. I have to be with them.... they need me. I have to be at Taemin's funeral"

"EunHa stop please. You cannot go". Jimin tried his best to hold EunHa back who tried to break away from his hold.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STOPPING ME? I HAVE TO SEE MY BROTHERS"

"Because they said so..", Jimin said while looking down. "They told all of us to never come in front of them again."

After Hyukjae Choi was shot, Daniel Lee stood up as he went to where his sons were. He stood in front of Jimin who couldn't meet his eyes.

"Park Jimin, you saved our lives today and that is the only thing stopping me from putting a bullet through your head. You and your members are the reason behind what happened to us today. Had it not been for what you did, Siwon would have never called us here and my son would have been alive."

He looked at Jin and EunHa who were on the floor, the passed out girl being held by her brother.

"I hope you live well with EunHa. She is a part of your family now. Don't ever try and contact us or cross our Mafia again. For us, none of you guys or EunHa exist. Take her and leave now. We will take care of this mess."

EunHa blinked as more tears developed in her eyes. They cut off their relations with her completely.

"I am sorry EunHa, I am sorry.. It is all because of me.. I ruined your family.. I am the reason it all happened...", Jimin broke down. I grabbed his cheeks with my hands.

"No, it's not your fault. If you hadn't come in today, we all would have been long death. Never blame yourself"

He cried and I took him in my arms. As I rested my head on his, I realized - I had today completely lost a family.

A/N: It was heartbreaking to kill Taemin. Sorry to everyone who loved his character. 😭