Killer Millenium

this is dedicate to qvnguyen03. One of my new fans and one has been there to listen. This is also deteticated to AurelieBonhoffen, Irish_Moon_Dreamer and tatertot15 for the same reasons. There are also others for drawing, giving me ideas and encouraging me

Sometimes, solitude,  being abandoned and forgotten can change a person to there full extent.  I was only 6 when I was abandoned by my parents. I tried to wait for someone to find me but no one remember me being lost.  I started to survive on my own until the faithful day a dragon found me. Her name was Millennium . She raised me has her own. She thought me how to fight and kill as an assassin. She also showed me time and space dragon slayer magic. I also learn how to use celestial magic. I lived happy until a man started to build a rail road across my mountain home. Millennium went to stop them but they ended up killing her. Once the men left I ran down to her and started to cry. I vowed to destroy the ones who killed her.  I had tried to murder the man called Jude Hearthfillia but a man stopped me, he hired me for jobs like burning down churches or murdering people. The last day I saw him he told me that my final mission was to bring Jude Hearthfilllia  to his knees, so I need to kill his daughter Lucy. My master gave me a dark celestial slime that when It saw a creature or celestial key/spirit, it would wrap itself around it and copy it. The copy would be a darker version. I had manage to collect libra and pisces. I even created hybrid keys, like gulp, fear, weak link, portal, chamber and duel. I was ready to take down any one who came in between me and my revenge.

---------------------------------------------

the theme song of killer millenium is the youtube video

i do not own the rights to this song

hope u enjoy, happy reading