Prologue

Fairy tail anime is back april 2014, so in spirit of the anime i finaly publish Killer millenium

---------------------------------

Darkness, its cold, and merciless. It changes people, it ruins lives, destroys cities & civilisations. I was forever changed that day, the day of unbearable death. I guess pain was all i knew that day. 

It all began when my people left me alone in the frozen mountains to die. I was only 9 years old when i was abandonned.  It was a few hours and i was starting to freeze to death, but i heard a roar and from the blizzard emerged a dragon, it took me and braught me to a cave warmth by fire. Her name was Millenium. She raised me like her own and taught me to always follow what i believe in.  She also taught me combat and her magic. This magic was time & space dragon slayer magic, which means i could bend time and space, under Destiny's rules. Destiny is the godess who controls everythings, destinies, because of this my powers are limited. 

I spent a few years with millenium until men arrivel and wanted to build a rail road track pass our home. One problem, it would destroy it. So Millenium tried to scare them off. They killed her., so I ran down and attacked those men. There eyes were pure darkness, and spoke no words. I managed to scare them off, so i ran back to Millenium's body. I cried for hours over her body. After a while, i got back up and wiped my tears. I vowed revenge on the ones responsible for her death. I hunted down the man in charge, Jude Heartfilia.  I had attempted to kill him but had failed, because someone stopped me. He said that he could teach me to be an assasin.  He said that some day, I would bring him to his knees. He made me burn down churches, destroy hospitals and kill so many. He said those things were all in relation with my target. I was 17 years old when I was told to kill Lucy Heartfillia.

She was currently on the island of Terroungima, aka the island of fairy tail and the final resting place of its founder, Mavis. Unfortunatly they werent alone, Zeref was on the island. The dark guild Grimoire Heart was destroying the island and the guild to get there hands on Zeref. I watched and waited for a victor and there was. Fairy tail had won but Zeref sumoned Agnolia, he destroyed the island and set everyone on it in a stasis time form. We were all frozen for 7 years.  They were all asleep but I saw time move ahead and see what changed. When we awoke, the guild was rescued and my master found me.

He said I failed  to kill her and that during those years Jude Heartfillia had died sot to show his rage he clawed my arm, the next time I fail, he will keep me as a statue. He made me learn dark celestial magic. He gave me dark celestial slime, which when  it came into contact with a celestial key it would make a dark and evil version of the celestial spirit. I had managed to kill the owner of Pisces & Libra and made darker copies. I also created hybrid keys, like Gulp, Nightmare, Weak Link, Portal, and Duel. I was ready to take down any one who came in between me and my revenge.

I have been spying on Lucy for quite some time now. I sent her Libra and Pisces keys. I also used part of the slime desquized as wax for Lucy key's so I may get the dark versions*. Each had a specific jobs:

-Leo-Leonardo: Poison

-Aries-Ariana: Seduction

-Aquarius-Siren: Hypnosis/Song

-Scorpio-Angelo: Surveillance

-Lybra-Viola'Mind Control

-Gemini- Tana & Tom: Infiltration

-Taurus-Thamshi: Power

-Cancer-Cameron:Strategie

-Virgo-Violet: Disguises

-Sagitarius-Kara: Accuracy

-Capricorn-Astor: Trainer

-Pisces-Peneloppe: Illusions

As well as there jobs they have darker abilities, powers and looks of the original. They can also make them selves look like the original.

All my keys are a solid assasin's team.

--------------------------------------------------

*names by Aureliebonhoffen