You didn't like it.

He happily took the child from her arms and beamed at her. "I'll watch him for you. No worries."

At that, she smiles, handing him two backpacks. "One has his belongings and the other is his school bag." She implies.

She kneels down to face her son, pinching him on the cheek lightly which made the little boy whine.

"I'll be back soon." She kisses his cheek. "Be a good boy while I'm gone, okay?"

He nods, bidding goodbye to his Mother.

Once she's gone, you plop down onto the couch, running your fingers through your hair. The little boy sits next to you, glaring up at you.

"Mark, you know we can't watch him! We have to leave." You argue, quite upset.

"Like I said, what's wrong with missing one day?" He grins.

The boy sat there quiet, fiddling with his fingers. Mark noticed and scooted next to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

Mark knew the child pretty well as well. He's known him since he was just a tiny infant.

"Y/n, this is Park Jisung. Jisung this is Kim Y/n."

"Hi." He says shyly. "I'm this many." He shows you five fingers and you found him really cute.

"Jisung, why didn't your Mom just drop you off at school?" You ask him and he just frowns.

"If I go to school, no one will pick me up from the bus stop."

"What about your Dad?" Mark includes.

"Daddy's working, too."

"Do you know when they'll be back?"

"They have to work extra, extra, extra late tonight. Mommy said she'll pick me up in the morning." He pouts.

Well, that's one thing his mother did not mention. You're basically babysitting him until tomorrow morning, meaning you have to feed him, bathe him, and play with him.

There's nothing wrong with that. You love kids. You're just a little upset you missed school because you know once you go back tomorrow you'll be flooded with homework and assignments.

Lucky you.

You gaze down at the child before you, patting his dark brown hair as you give him a soft smile.

"Don't worry, Jisung, Mark and I will take really good care of you." You reassured, glaring at Mark as you said his name.

"Yeah," Mark huffs. "We can even do something today. Anything you like."

"Anything?" Jisung's eyes light up with excitement already planning something immediately.

"Yes, anything." You restate.

A devious smirk spreads across the child's small, thin lips. He rubs his hands together, glancing at both of you with sneaky orbs.

"There is one place..."

💐💐💐💐💐

"An amusement park?"

Your jaw basically drops as you eye the whole place. It was crowded and of course, the area was wide. In other words, huge.

You're actually kinda surprised that there was a lot of families here and there. You guess people would rather enjoy themselves instead of being clumped up in a desk for eight hours.