18 things to do to complete her happiness (6)

Chapter 7:  

'Party, Karamu, Fiesta, Forever! BABY I LIKE IT THE WAY YOU MOVE ON THE FLOOR, COME ON AND GIVE ME SOME MORE!' Aiden half sang/ half screamed. He was prancing around the bedroom which we have to share, listening to his ITouch and screaming loudly, thank god no one is in the house, otherwise they would think we were killing one another. I was moving the heavy cardio equipment Aiden had. From the looks of him, it looks like he only puts the stuff for show.

'Aiden, can you stop listening to gay songs and help me?' i asked, taking a deep breath after dropping his MASSIVE weights.  

'They are not gay plus i have a back injury so i can't help you, remember?' he said, drinking his root beer. What a liar. 

'Oh yeah, you SO have a back injury, like when you were grande jeteing around the room to 'Baby' by Mr. Bieber. You guys would make a prefect couple! I will ask Beth to arrange the wedding!' i said, clapping my hands. (A/N- I am not insulting justin bieber. It is Aymen who is. I do like him.)  

'Shutup, dork. I am going down to eat something, you want anything?' he asked, opening the door. When he did, there was someone standing in front of the door. It was Caitlynn.

'Ahh!!!!' Aiden screamed, jumping into my lap.

'AH!!!!!!!!!!!!' Caitlynn screamed, falling down. She rolled down the stairs, and fell right on her head.

'CAITLYNN!' I screamed, droping Aiden on his weights. He screamed like a girl. I had to decide to choose who to go to. Aiden can hold it, so i went to Caitlynn. She was lying on the carpeted floor, her hands on her head.

'Caitlynn! Why are you clutching your head?' i asked, lying her down straight.

She took her hands off her head and i saw such an atorcious thing. There was a big, deep, red line running across her head. She also looked like she broke a few bones too. I ran to the housephone and called an ambulance for two people. 10 minutes later, the ambulance arrived. It was an even bigger van than usual. I got into the van, holding Caitlynn's hand. Aiden took out his hand and was waiting for it to be held. I sighed heavily and held his hand. We reached the hospital and they took Aiden and Caitlynn into the ICU.

I waited and waited until the doctor came out and said,' Aiden only broke his leg, and he can't sit on his bottom for a while. For Caitlynn, however, she broke her rib, her arm and leg. But because of the deep cut on her head, she is in critical condition and is now in a coma. I am sorry Aymen. Her chances of living are one in a million.' he said, walkingaway. I was shocked. I felt something hot go down my cheeks. It was tears. I sat down on the couch in the waiting room and waited.  

The receptionnist gave me some coffee and smiled at me in a flrity way. Oh kayyy... Awkward.. I finished my coffee and went outside. I saw Jenny and Dad coming inside. She looked like hse was going to a party rather than th hspital, and Dad looked like he was ready for bed. Jennysaw me and ran towards me, her stillettos tapping on the floor.

'AYMEN! WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID YOU DO TO AIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She screamed, clutching my neck. Dad had to come and pull Jenny off of me. Wow. She didn't even know who Aiden was a week ago, now she's acting like he was born to her. I tried to reath but i just fell on the floor.  

---- 

Hey!!!!!!! Soryy i didnt upload in like forever! School sucks soo.... Thats why  

I will be posting soonnnn