18 things to do to complete her happiness(5)

Chapter 6:

Caitlynn's POV:

While i was waiting for Aymen's text, i started typing random stuff into my laptop. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. It was him.

''Hey i got your note from Meanie a la Sheily. :D I am coming in 20 mins.

C u Aymen.''

Okay. I had 20 minutes to clean my self up. I went to my walk in closet and chose a short blue dress, white stilettos and a big red bracelet. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair straight. I changed my clothes and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I got out two glasses and filled them with Coke and i filled a bowl with chips. I went to the living room and placed everything on the coffee table. I switched on the TV and waited. After some time, the doorbell rang and i went to the door. It was Aymen. He was holding a small bouquet of roses. How sweet!

'Hey, wow. These are beautiful!' i said, taking the bouquet and putting them in a vacant vase.

'So are you.' Aymen smirked playfully Such a flirt!

'How cute. Come on sit on the couch.' i said seating myself. We talked about our lifes etc...

'So you have a dad and a step a$$ who didn't let your sister marry?' i said, smiling.

He nodded and said, 'And you have a divorced dad and a stressed mom?' we laughed and stopped when we looked into each others eyes. Aymen cupped my cheek with his hand and brought me closer until...

'CHEERLEADER IN THE HOUSSEEEE!' I heard that nasal, high pitched voice again. Ugh. She ruined the moment!

'Who's this, Caity? Your boyfriend?' she said, throwing her pompoms on the couch.

'No, Janice. He is my friend. Aymen this is my (retarded) big sister Janice.' I said, crossing my arms and slouching. Janice's long bronze legs were showing and i think Aymen was checking her pins out! I looked at him and he was looking at me. I sighed in relieve.

'Nice to meet you.' he said, taking his hand out to shake hers. Janice the bubble blonde just left. I took Aymen outside because the bus was going to arrive for him to go home. I went past the guard and to the bus stop. After a long time, the bus finally arrived.

'I will see you in school, baby.' He winked. Oh No.

'Yeah. But Aymen,I just want to be friends.' I said. His happy face had now turned into a what? Face.

'I am sorry.' I yelled while the bus he was on went away. I ran into my house closed the door and started tearing up. That was the hardest thing I had to say to the HOTTEST guy I had met.

Aymens POV:

I reached home depressed and sad because Caitlynn likes me as a friend. I thought we had Chemistry together. I rang the bell and Beth answered.

'Aymen! So good to see you!' She said hugging me. I had missed her hugs since my real mom died. She was really depressed at that time and never talked to anyone.

'Good to see you too.' I said, going inside the house. You know when you get that feeling when you think your own home that you have been living in your entire life looks different? That was how I felt. Jenny and Dad came out of their room.

'Aymen. So good to meet you again my baby.' Jenny said, trying to hug me. I resisted and said,

'Don't you my baby me, okay? You hurt me and Beth enough. I am going to my room.' I said, running up the stairs. I heard Dad yelling me to come back down. I saw that the door of my room was open. I went in and dropped my bag. I saw a back of a teenage blond guy. He was looking at my things as if he came to find evidence in a crime scene. He was wearing a purple and white striped polo shirt, a pair of white jeans and white converse.

'Excuse me.' I asked. 'Who are you?' The guy turned around and I saw his face. He looked exactly like me except his hair was parted a different way.

'Hello brother.' He said, putting his hands together behind his back.

Oh shit.

' DAD! JENNY! BETH! I NEED TO TALK TO ALL OF YOU NOW!' I screamed running to the living room. That guy who claimed to be my 'brother' stalked me all the way down.

'Yes, Ay. What's wrong?' Dad said, closing the TV. Beth and Jenny came from kitchen, looking at the guy behind me. Their eyes widened.

'Take a seat, you girls.' I said, gesturing the guy behind me to sit also.

'Who is this clone of mine? Did you sell me to a scientist and then re- buy me back after the experiment?' I asked.

'Aymen, we wanted to tell you. But its complicated.' Dad said, crossing his arms on his chest.

'Explain now.' I said.

'This is Aiden. He is your long lost twin brother. Now that you are eighteen, he is staying with us. When you were born, we didn't know that there was a second child. We didn't want to have two kids, only one. We gave him to an adoption centre and he lived with a loving family. Now his foster mother and father have passed away, he lives

with us. He is very special in our lives and so are you, Aymen. So please try to understand the situation, he can't go anywhere else.' He said, holding my shoulder.

'I don't know what to say except that I have another guy in the house. Thank god! Welcome to the family, bro!' I said, hugging Aiden. I still didn't understand anything but I went with it.

--

He has a bro!!! I am going to upload soon! Very Soon! Haha.

Comment, vote and maybe fan! :D

xoxo