"Selena!" Demi calls loud enough to get her attention, but silent enough to not bother others, beckoning her over to our seats. She looks flustered, her cheeks a rosy blush. 

"Hey," she breathes and we gesture to the two empty seats beside us. We were a bit hidden from the ring so our faces can't be seen by the fighters, which was Sterling's intention. I wanted to tell Selena to sit elsewhere but I promised him. 

"So, Sterling told me Harry's a bit difficult," Demi grins jokingly as Selena looks confused and maybe even a little afraid.

"Uh, he's not the easiest to deal with, but I love him," she hesitates with her wording.

"Wait, you love him?" 

"Oh, uh, yeah," she blushes as if her cheeks cannot get any pinker.

"Oh, wow. I didn't realize that. I thought you might be needing a guy that was easier to talk to and stuff, so I asked my friend to come join us, for company," she frowns just as the familiar tall figure enters the row of seats.

"Dems," he beams and Demi squeals, jumping up to hug him tightly. 

"Selena, this is Nick. He's super sweet and a close bestie of mine. We go way back. I thought since you know, Harry isn't ideal boyfriend material, that you'd click better with Nick. But, I guess that's not needed now," she laughs and I cringe knowing Sterling planned this. 

"Oh, uh," Selena seems awkward now but Nick just laughs. 

"It's cool if you're taken. We can still hang out as friends right? I'm Nicholas," the charming Jonas greets Selena properly as she nods. 

"Nice to meet you," she returns and the announcer's voice sounds through the speakers, indicating the beginning of the fight. Spotlights flash down and the crowd goes wild, making almost all conversations inaudible. 

When I notice Nick try to tell Selena something, I bite down my tongue before taking Sterling's phone out and snapping a quick picture. I hate doing shit for Sterling. 

Thank God the sounds of the room blocks out the simple snap. It'd be embarrassing and mortifying if either of them noticed. Once my job of the night is done, I relax back into my seat, however, still feeling the weight of the guilt lie on my shoulders.

Selena's POV: 

"So, your boyfriend's that one?" Nick almost shouts into my ear as I lean in to hear him. I nod in response as he jokingly shivers.

"I hope he doesn't beat me up for sitting next to a beautiful girl like you," I pull away from him, laughing, before I punch his shoulder gently. 

"I wouldn't let him, no worries," I pat his back assuringly. 

"Great, because he sure looks like he can pack a punch in," he points toward the middle of the room and I focus on the fight again, seeing that he indeed is pummeling Sterling again.

A sudden gasp echoes the four walls and I notice Harry got punched once on the side of his face. 

I feel worry flood me but at the same time I mentally roll my eyes at his previous cockiness. 

"Look away," Nick mutters quickly and before I can even respond, he covers my eyes and nudges my head away from the sight. All I hear are increased screams and the sounds of breaking bones.

"Please tell me that is not Harry," I shakily mutter. 

"It's Harry knocking the shit out of Sterling," Nick states. He holds me this way for majority of the fight until the normal lights come on again. When I'm released, I see the referee holding up Harry's arm, naming him the victor of this fight. Sweat drips from his curls down to his chest as the crowd goes wild. Despite his winning title, the little bruise on his cheek bothers me. I knew he'd get hurt.