Episode 7: The Payback PART 1

Start from the beginning

Papyrus looked face to face his aggressor: tunic, mask and hood, all dark purple.

Papyrus: "You...... you're the one who attacked the human, the prince and my brother...... why are you doing this?"

The attacker, put a hand on his mask, and when he removed it, Papyrus was shocked....

Darko: "Why should I tell you? You couldn't understand why I'm doing this"

Darko, Darko was the dark purple guy!

Papyrus: "Tom!? So you're the one behind all this?!"

Darko: "Yes, I AM! And now it's finally time to begin the phrase two of my plan!"

Papyrus: "Wait! WAIT!"

Darko was bored: "Ufffffff......... What do you want?"

Papyrus: "You're right......I......I couldn't understand why are you doing this, but......"

Darko continued to listen: "But?"

Papyrus: "......but I know that you can be a good person..."

Darko was silent, still listening what the skeleton was saying.

Papyrus: "I don't know why you're angry with monsters and humans but we can try fix everything!"

Darko: "........."

Darko: "Do you really think that your friends would forgive me that easily?"

Papyrus: "I can't assure you that, but I promise......"

Papyrus: "I promise that I'll do everything in my power to protect you from everyone until they'll accept it......"

Darko: "You......YOU PROTECTING ME?! AHAHAHAHAH"

Darko: "Ah man, even Sans' puns are simple jokes in front of this......"

Papyrus: "Please, I'm begging you......"
Darko: "As I told you before...... you don't understand why I'm doing this..."

Darko: "I'm not doing this for a wrong fact, or for an injustice...... I'm doing this because......"

Darko took Papyrus by the neck: "......I AM THOMAS DARKO, I AM THE SOUL OF PAIN......"

Darko: "......I AM THE ULTIMATE SOUL, AND SOON I'LL HAVE UNDER MY CONTROL EVERY HUMAN, EVERY MONSTERS, I'LL RULE THE TIMELINE AND THE ONES CONNECTED TO IT, AND NOW..."

Darko took out his halberd: "...IT'S TIME FOR THE AGE OF PAIN..."
Darko was ready to kill Papyrus: "...TO BEGIN!!!"

Papyrus closed his eyes, though he was going to die, but before the professor could stab him, someone came out, kicked Darko in the face, sending him away from the skeleton.

???: "Are you ok?"

Papyrus opened his eyes and looked his saviour: Betty

Papyrus: "Human! We've finally find you!"

Betty smiled to the skeleton: "Technically, I'm the one who found you Papyrus."

Papyrus retrieved the smile, while Betty helped him to get up, he noticed that Kumu was all around Betty's belly, like a bandage.

Papyrus: "Oh my god! Are you hurt!?"

Betty: "Yes......but don't worry about that, I'll be fin..."
Before Betty finished, Darko threw his halberd towards the two, Betty pushed Papyrus away, dodging it.

Betty: "We'll talk later Papyrus, now run and find the others"

Papyrus: "But you'll be alone fighting him, I won't let you stay here alone!"

Betty: "Don't worry about me, I'm not alone, Kumu will help me, and..."

Betty: "...It's time for me to keep my promise, and make him pay for everything he has done!"

An explosion almost hit them: "Then come out and face me, Bete Noire, LET'S END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!"

Betty: "You heard him Papyrus, this is just between he and me, and I don't want you to get hurt either, now please go..."

Papyrus hugged Betty, which retrieve the hug, with a sadly face.

Papyrus: "Good luck Betty, I hope we'll talk again"

Betty: "Me too Papyrus, me too......"

Papyrus run faster as he could, while Betty took her scythe.

Darko: "......Do you realized it, right?"

Betty: "............."

Darko: "That even if Papyrus forgave you, the other one may don't, and that your reputation is probably gone?"

Betty almost started to cried: "......Yes.........I do......"

Betty: "But......even if no one will believe me anymore......."

Betty looked Darko filled with intense rage: "AT LEAST I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!"

Darko laughed: "Hahahahahahahaha......did you really think that will be so easy beat your master, the one who actually learn you to use your power and how to fight?!"

Betty: "I don't think......I KNOW"

Darko: "Ohohohohohoh...... a little bit cocky, are we?"

Darko made a creepy face: "THIS WILL BE FUN!!!"

Betty: "We'll see who will be the last to laugh!!!"

Darko: "I guess we can start......hope you're ready......Betty......'cause..."

Darko: "THESE WILL BE YOUR LAST WORDS!!!