And we couldn't bring ourselves to asked her due to fear that it might be trigger...

I was cutted from my thoughts when CL Unnie snaped her fingers infront of my face,she looked worriedly at me..."Minzy-yah lets go to the cafeteria now"Unnie said and I just nod,I get up from my disk and followed Unnie.

We were about to go out when Seungri Oppa stopped us,I looked at CL Unnie and she really look really pissed.

"Hey Where Sab and Beatrice Noona?"Seungri Oppa asked I just kept silence nit wanting to answer....the three looked at us..
weared I don't see Jiyong Oppa........

Why Do I Even Wonder he probable was with that wench...I thought and rolled my eyes...

"Both of our Unnies need to get something that's why"CL Unnie answered blankly.

"Uhm...Were really hungry right now so please excuse us"I said and grabbed Unnie's hand.

Once we had our foods we setlled to our usual table....

"I wonder how's Dara Unnie right now?"I mumbled "She gonna be doing fine Unnie's with her"CL Unnie said and I just nod..we continued eating...

"Im craving for desserts right now"CL Unnie suddenly said and I just look at her.

I just secretly rolled my eyes....seriously we were still eating well Unnie's ideas are not bad"Ok Unnie"I said and she continued eating....

We were still eating when Yuri and Hyorin Unnie sat beside us.

"Annyeong Unnie"I greeted them and CL Unnie just smiled at them"So tell me what happened yesterday"Yuri Unnie asked while her expression is hecking serious together with Hyorin Unnie....

Uhhhh...I wonder...haist...I heave a heavy sigh,I faced CL Unnie and she nods......Unnie tells the story yesterday...

And as she tells the every part Yuri and Hyorin Unnie's aura started to change into dark ones,which made me gulped it is the first time that I saw them really this....I don't....dark...

As CL Unnie finished telling them..Both the Unnie's tried their best to calm themselves.

"Oh I forgot to asked what's the bitch's name"Yuri Unnie asked Blankly..."Uh...What is it again?"CL Unnie muttered"It's Jaehyung"I answered that made the two looked at me shocked.

"It's look like you know her Unnie's"I claimed"Your right Misty...we know that itchy bitch"Hyorin Unnie answered which made me off guard who would have thought that Hyorin Unnie could say that kind of words it looks like they really didn't like her...which add up to my curiosity..

"Mind telling us"CL Unnie said Blankly.

"Sure but not here"Yuri Unnie said so we get our things and started walking away"WAIT A MINUTE"I halted they looked at me questionly"How can we go out?"I asked which made them also stunned....

"Snuck out"CL Unnie said and rolled her eyes.

So we went to the back part of the University and Yuri Unnie led us where the angle couldn't get by the CCTV.

The walls are made up of some big bolders(A/n:Sorry I forgot what's it called😅) at the corner where there are many flowers with many vanes kind of like..Yuri Unnie set it aside and Hyorin Unnie pressed her palmed at the certain part of the bolder and we heard it kind of click...

And it formed of somewhat kind of door"Let's go"Yuri Unnie said and we followed them.

"Who build this?"CL Unnie asked "It was build by our friend not literally she build it she requested it to her father,You see our father wanted to construct the walls behind the K.U so that no student would attempt to sneak out so my father asked Sarang's father to do it and vuala"Yuri Unnie explained.