"Even after she found out he was rich, she didn't want to marry him until he knew that she loved him for him. Which was only about another month, so after two months, they got engaged, and in three days they were married." I couldn't help but smile, "Wow, and they've been married ever since?" I ask making him nod, "Still in love to this day." Jack said looking at the ring as he moves his hands around my neck and un clasped the necklace making me wonder what he was thinking.

    "I found this ring in my mother's jewelry box about two years ago, when I was with Lou-San. My father got her a new ring but she wanted to keep this ring for me. When I found it, she told me to give it to the woman I wanted to marry, to the woman I will love as much as my parents love each other." I could feel my heart start to beat faster as he grabbed my left hand and slipped the ring on my finger looking up at me, "It fits like a glove." I whisper making Jack smile a little, "That's because I had it resized." He said making me glare at him only to see that smile, the smile that has been on his face more and more lately.

    "You sleep like a rock Elsa, it wasn't hard to get your measurements." He says as I raise my hand and look at the ring on my finger, "It really looks nice." I say as Jack grabs my hand, "Elsa... I know we're young and we have a whole life to live but... I want to explore the world with you, I want to you to stand by me when I run this company, I want you to be my friend, my partner and my lover." I watch as he moves my hand up to his lips kissing me softly, "Marry me Elsa. Make me the happiest man in the world." Jack said making my heart beat faster, "Are you sure you want me?" I whisper only to make him laugh, "I don't want anyone else, just you." He says letting going my hand go and cupping my face, "Marry me." He ask again.

    I could see a life with Jack, I could see him running his company while I cooked and raised our kids, have a dog in the backyard with Jack's garden. "Yes." I said without even realizing I was saying it out loud but seeing Jack's face light up with me saying it, I knew it was the right choice. He quickly picked me up and spine me around making me laugh, "You made me the happiest man in the world Elsa Rose Moon." Jack said as he kisses me again and the world froze.

    This is everything I've wanted with Jack, this is the start our life. Little did I know that soon, our lives were going to change.

***

    Jack and I have been together for a month now and Christmas was just around the corner. "I don't know what to get him papa. I mean what do you get a man who has everything?" I ask as I grabbed my father's hand. I've been visiting my father a lot lately, sometimes with Jack, other times just by myself. Winter break was coming close and to everyone in school, Jack and I were dating, but to his family, Birdie and Roxas, we were engaged. I even told my father about Jack and I getting engaged, I don't know what he would do if he was awake and saw this.

    "Jack says he has something planned for us. Something big, I just don't know what." I say looking at my father's face, he still looked so young, like him being asleep is keeping his youth. I laid my head on his bed relaxing as I hear his machines beeping. "It started to snow yesterday, I remember how much you love snow, just like me. I think you'd like the snow here in Japan, it's so beautiful, almost like it glows." I say as raise my head up to see the window frost over, "Jack wouldn't even let me come here form the bus because of the ice." I say as I hear my phone go off.

    I look and feel my smile go on my face, "Speck of the devil." I whisper as I answer. "Hey." "Hey, I'm about to come up, you almost ready to go? The snow is starting to get heavy." Jack said, just hearing his voice makes my heart beat faster. Being with Jack has changed everything, even my attacks have almost stopped coming, I mean the pills help but I think most of it is form Jack. "Yeah, do you want to come up and say hi to dad?" I ask. "Of course I do. I'll be up there in two minutes. Love you." Jack said making me say it back before I hang up.

    "You hear that? You're daughter has someone who loves her. Just like how you love mama." I say to my father, I don't even know if he can hear me or not. Not long I hear the door open to see Jack walk in with that smile, god I love that smile. "Hey beautiful." Jack said as he walks over to me and kisses me on the forehead before he turns to my father, "Good evening sir, I hope you don't mind me taking your daughter for the night." Jack said as he bowed his head making me smile, it was nice that he treated my father like he was listening to him.

    I sat and kiss my forehead on the forehead, "I'll see you next week." I say as Jack grabs my jacket and helps me put it on. He turns to my father, "Good night Sir." Jack says as he puts his hands on my waist as we walk to the door and to his car. "Did you drive yourself today?" I ask as we reach his beautiful blue eclipse. "I thought it would be nice to give Hano a day off plus, I love driving in the snow." Jack says as he helps me in the car and we drive off.

    "Are you ready for Christmas? It's coming up in a week." Jack ask making me smile, "Winter Break starts in a few days, Christmas in a week, and a surprise form my boyfriend, how could I not be ready." Then I remember I don't have anything for him. "You are a very hard man to shop for Jack... I don't know what to get you." I say as I feel the car speed up making me a little worried. "You could just put a bow on your naked body. That's all I want." Jack said not noticing the speed increase, I was almost not hearing him.

    "Jack... You're going a little to fast." I say as I look to see we're almost at 80mph and I also see a red light coming up. "The breaks aren't working." I hear Jack say panic hitting his voice as I look to see traffic picking up on the oncoming traffic. Jack quickly hits the emergence breaks but they do nothing with the snow and ice as we just went faster down the hill. "Shit... Hold on." Jack yells as he turns the wheel making his car turn with him and it was almost like the car hit a rock making it flip. I start to scream as I feeling my body get pushed form side to side before I feel the car stop. The last thing I saw was Jack hanging upside down, blood dripping down his face...

Then the world went dark.

Hey guys! So I know this chapter is short but one, I have horrible writers block on this chapter but don't worry the next chapter will be longer and way better. So I am sorry for the bad chapter. I really do hope you aren't to hard on me because I know it's not the best so please be kind. If by chance you do like this chapter, please leave me a comment and a vote! Now before I forget, I want to let you guys know I am trying to do some reading when my son is asleep so if you have a story or a book that you think I should read, let me know what it is and I'll read it and tell everyone how amazing it is.

The author I chose this time is @Elsa_Ruby_Winters This author's books are amazing and I love The Homeless guy with a Secret! (Jelsa) it's only has one part so far but I am hooked and ready for more! But check out this author's other work because it's amazing! For some reason it won't let me tag the author but check it out anyways!

So until next time guys, you are all amazing, sorry for my grammar and spelling and this awful update.

~KittyKat