Voices

POV-(Y/n):

     The girls that were practicing were now starting to clear out of the gym after Kamoshida left. I was still stunned by the red haired beauty that had just graced our presence mere moments ago.

     Shiho: (Y/n)? Are you alright?

     (Y/n): O-Oh! Yes I'm well, why?

     Rise: Because you've been staring into space for a solid three minutes now.

     (Y/n): What!? Why didn't you say something sooner?

     Shiho: It was cute to watch.

     Rise: We decided to speak up since we'd like to leave before it gets dark.

     Rise and Shiho then simultaneously laughed together!

     (Y/n): Alright Ms Smug, let's go.

We stopped by our lockers so we could get our bags and then left the building through the front entrance. It was as if a riot had broken out because the seemingly endless crowd of students were swarming out the door. I can't say I blamed them though, I was looking forward to getting out of here too.

(Y/n): Hey Shiho?

Shiho: Yes?

(Y/n): Who was that beautiful woman that defended us from Kamoshida?

Shiho: I'm...honestly not too sure. The school is huge so I don't know everyone that attends it, but I think I've heard the other players on the volleyball team refer to her as Kirijo-chan once or twice before.

     (Y/n): Ooooh! What a lovely name!

     Rise: Someone has a crush~

     (Y/n): Hush. Are you jealous?~

Rise: N-No!

Shiho: *Giggles*

(Y/n) and Rise: What?

Shiho: You two are so cute!

Both mine and Rise's faces started to heat up and blush a little.

Rise: She is a very pretty girl though..

Shiho: Yeah, she turns a lot of heads.

(Y/n): Including Kamoshida's?

Shiho: Yes, but he knows he doesn't stand a chance against her. You saw how quickly he backed down from her.

     Rise: She did seem very confident.

     (Y/n): A little intimidating too.

     Shiho: Exactly! He doesn't like confident women, he tears down girls in hopes of them idolizing him.

     (Y/n): He's a sick motherfucker, and that's coming from me of all people.

     Rise: He's creepy too, he's not even subtle about it either! How can someone see him ogle his own students and think that it's acceptable!?

     (Y/n): I'm assuming he's in the schools pocket?

     Shiho: Not even that. He's convinced the school board and the principal that his success as an athlete is "carrying" the school.

Rise: So he just gets away with whatever he wants?

Shiho: Basically, everyone just turns a blind eye to it. Even the parents.

(Y/n): Jesus. A parent will let their own kid get tormented by some has-been limpdick just so the school's reputation will stay high? This shit is worse than I thought. I knew it was bad to see Principal Chungus verbally jack him off out front.