Court and Coffee

POV-(Y/n): It approached and reached out to me. It's touch burnt like hellfire but somehow felt cold. It then grabbed my head in it's grasp. I tried to get away but I was powerless against it. It put its hand over my eyes and I felt an extremely painful burning sensation! All I could do was scream in pain, all I could see were blue flames. It removed it's hand and released me from it's mighty grasp. My face felt......heavier? It had burned some type of mask onto my face! It then spoke.

     ??????: When the time arises, rip the mask from your face and cast it aside. Only then, can you summon your Persona.

     (Y/n): P-Persona? What's that?!

     ??????: Me.

     I was confused, and the pain was excruciating. I couldn't help but feel that I didn't want to piss this thing off though so I continued to speak to it in a calm and collected fashion. Plus it peaked my curiosity.

     (Y/n): Are...Are you my Persona?

     ??????: Possibly. All will be revealed in time, once you convene with the others like yourself.

(Y/n): Others? What do you me—

Before I could finish my sentence, it disappeared in a veil of blue flames, much like the fire that Tomie disappeared in. It was now just complete darkness. That was until I heard a very familiar adorable laugh. I was happy to see Tomie walk towards me out of the endless shadows.

(Y/n): Tomie?

Tomie: (Y/n), you remember me! This makes me happy.

She got very close to me and then ran her fingers across the mask that the scary figure had burned onto my face. She gave me a hug and I hugged her back. I started running one of my hands through her silky hair and her grip got tighter. Her touch was warm and comforting yet......had a cold feel to it. Similar to the figure from before, only her touch didn't burn like it's did.

     (Y/n): I've been thinking about you, I can't get my mind off of you. What was that thing that was talking to me just now!? The fuck is a Persona!?!?

     She smiled but didn't say anything. She then started to lightly suckle my neck as I moved one of my hands to her waist as I continued to pet her hair. What happened next surprised me. She bit into my neck! I had to fight back a light moan of pleasure as she did it. Was I...enjoying this? I couldn't lie, it felt amazing. She licked up the blood and stepped away. She cupped my cheek as I leaned into her touch. Everything started getting darker. Darker.....and darker, the last thing I saw was her beautiful smile.

I awoke from the strange dream. I couldn't describe it. It was honestly kind of like a nightmare and a pleasant dream at the same time. I was cold and hungry, I hadn't eaten since before I was arrested. To think, I thought it was just another Sunday evening of walking home from work. I had saved a girl who was thought to be dead, killed five people while doing so, been shot and was on the brink of death, and then saved by the aforementioned girl. To top it all off I had an unnerving dream of a strange figure that recited an eerie mantra to me. The craziest part? Was that the weird shit was showing no sign of stopping. I then heard a familiar stern yet sweet voice. The steel barred door then opened and the sound of heels clicking against the pavement entered my eardrums.

     Nijima: Are you awake, Mr (L/n)?

     (Y/n): Yes I am, Ms Nijima. Good Morning.

     I sat up and stretched.

Nijima: Good Morning. Let's go, we need to get you ready for the trial.

She and a very disgruntled looking man in a suit with a gun on his hip then escorted me out of the cell and to the prisons showers. They stood outside as I washed up and washed my own blood off of me from where I was shot. Even though I had no wound from the bullets, the blood was still on me from beforehand. As I was washing myself I found something odd. As I was washing my neck, I felt a......scar? I was already clean so I turned off the shower and dried off. I was surprised to find another set of my own clothes laying there for me, neatly folded. I put them on and walked over to the mirror. It was covered in steam from the shower, so I wiped it all off until the mirror was clear. I was alarmed at what I saw.