Idol

POV-(Y/n):

     I woke up only to see that it was still dark outside. I looked at my phone to see that it was 1 a.m. I was very hot, so I decided to step outside and get some fresh air. I got a pair of jeans and a shirt out of my duffle bag and put them on. I started to walk towards the stairs, until—

     Tomie: Hello (Y/n).

     I jumped from being startled by the sudden slightly seductive voice. I turned around to see Tomie laying on my bed!

     (Y/n): Tomie! At least give me a warning next time. I almost pissed myself.

     Tomie: *Giggles* I'm sorry handsome, I couldn't resist. I wanted to see you!

     (Y/n): I wanted to see you too but how did you get in here?

     Tomie: I let myself in.

     (Y/n): How?

     Tomie: The same way I do this!

     She then disappeared completely! It was like she had never been there in the first place. I looked around the room but couldn't find her. I then felt a hand grab my ass!

     Tomie: Ooooo firm and muscular, but not too stiff, I like it!

     (Y/n): I quickly turned around and looked at her, she had a flirty smile on her face!

    (Y/n): W-What!? So you...teleport?

     Tomie: Something like that. Walk with me, before we wake up your friend.

     (Y/n): Good idea!

     We quietly walked down the stairs and out the door. We started walking around the bustling streets and I was surprised to see that the city was still extremely busy with all of the shops and various stores still open. I then remembered something I wanted to ask Tomie.

(Y/n): Hey Tomie?

Tomie: Yes (Y/n)?

(Y/n): What the hell is this?!

I pulled down my shirt collar a bit to show her the bite mark.

     Tomie: It healed beautifully!

     (Y/n): WHAT THE FUCK!

     Tomie: *Giggles* Basically, it proves we're well... "connected".

     (Y/n): What does that mean?

     Tomie: I've died many times (Y/n), but I've always came back. I think it's, at least in part, due to my Persona. Which is the figure you see in your dreams.

     (Y/n): What's a Persona?

     Tomie: A persona can be many things. Most of the times it's the manifestation of ones inner self. I've died countless times yet I always come back, so my Persona reflects that. You were supposed to die, but I brought you back. So I had to mark you. You saved me from those men so I saved you. We are both intertwined in this cycle and with me marking you, you can now use my Persona.

     (Y/n): Holy shit! Does...does that mean I can't die?

     Tomie: Yes and no. You can come back IF the Persona deems it so. It can be picky. I've always been murdered by another's hand, so I assumed it pitied me so it always brought me back—

     I didn't mean to interrupt her but I hugged her, she quickly hugged back. I felt bad for her.

     (Y/n): I'm so sorry Tomie. That sounds absolutely awful! Feeling the chill of death over and over again like that!