I Am Thou

POV-(Y/n):

The cold was stifling and disorienting, my skin was pale and looked like it would crack with the slightest touch. I hadn't felt this cold since...since I was nearly killed that night. I could only see myself in the endless darkness.

     Suddenly I hear Tomie's laughing again, but she didn't appear. I frantically looked around to see the same eerie figure that kept speaking to me in my dreams.

 I frantically looked around to see the same eerie figure that kept speaking to me in my dreams

     ??????: Today is the day.

     (Y/n): The day for what?

     ??????: The day of which your Persona is revealed.

     I started to feel that same horrid burning on my face again. I reached to my face to feel that the mask was on it again. I felt my hand turning cold, like something was materializing in it. I held my hand and looked at it to see an object forming in my hands, seemingly out of thin air. It was cold and heavier in weight. When it was finished, I saw that it was a pistol!

 When it was finished, I saw that it was a pistol!

(Y/n): W-What is this for!?

??????: The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. The weapon acts as a way of freeing your mind to harness the power of your Persona, whereas the mask is torn off to summon the persona.

(Y/n): I'm sorry, I don't understand—

Tomie: She means to rip off the mask then shoot yourself in the head with the gun.

I jumped at the sudden presence of Tomie, appearing out of the shadows behind me.

(Y/n): FUCK!!! Stop scaring me like that Tomie!

Tomie: *Giggles* I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. You're so cute when you're scared!

(Y/n): Thanks, I guess. So this figure wants me to shoot myself!!!???

Tomie: You're welcome! And it's not as bad as you think. You'll be fine. I just figured I would come out and tell you. She has a thing for cryptic wording. All personas do.