"Wassup man." He said, dapping Mace up. He gave Ky a hug and congratulated the both of them.

He looked at me and I looked right back at him, before he took a seat on the far side of the room. After almost seven months of being incognito, we were finally in the same room. I don't know how we didn't cross paths sooner, seeing as how he's close with Mace. I'm pretty sure he was avoiding me.

I didn't react how I thought I would once I finally saw his ass. In my head, I would cuss him the fuck out and then beat his ass, but I didn't do either of those. Instead I barely spared him a glance. Not only was this not the time nor place, but I realized he really went a whole ass seven months without seeing or speaking to me and he didn't even have the decency to apologize. That right there shows me he wasn't even worth it.

Kyler shot me a sympathetic glance. I didn't want her to feel bad though. Partially because I knew this would eventually happen, and also because this is her day. She shouldn't be worried about nobody but herself and her baby.

The tension in the room was thick as hell for the next three hours. It was finally almost time for Kyler to push, so me and Rocko had to exit the room while they prepared everything.

"Good luck sis. You got this." I said to Ky. Shit was about to get real for her and Mace and they knew it.

I sped walked to the waiting room, already knowing Rocko was behind me. I went straight to the vending machines to get myself some Chex mix and a sprite, before plopping down in a chair. He was sitting directly across from me, and I could feel his eyes burning a whole in my damn face. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"What the fuck are you looking at Rocko?" I snapped. He cringed when I called him by his street name, but I did not give not one fuck at all.

"You.. I miss you Lul baby." He said.

"Please SPARE ME that bullshit ass nickname. I don't wanna hear that or shit else you have to say."

"Sparkle, can you at least let me explain?"

Niggas really do be having the audacity. He was asking for a cuss out.

"Explain what? Explain why you left me high and dry when I was down bad from a situation you caused? Explain why I haven't heard from or seen you in seven months? Explain why you didn't even have the decency to pick up the phone and call and check on me after that whole situation? I'm good luv, I don't want to hear it." I chuckled.

"Man just listen, please. I still care about you a lot and not a day goes by that I don't regret everything."

"You don't care, you already showed me you don't. Don't come in here acting like I'm finna just let you off the hook for that shit cause I'm not, now leave me the hell alone before I get mad. For real." I stated.

"If you woul-"

I cut him off. "I said I'm good, what part of that don't you understand?"

I grabbed my AirPods from my purse and put them in my ears, before turning on my boo Moneybagg Yo's new album.

About thirty minutes later, Kyler's mother came and got us. She had finally had the baby. We followed her to the room and I was automatically in awe when I saw her. She was literally breathtakingly beautiful, like wow. I immediately went to go wash my hands so I could be the next one to hold her.

***

I left from the hospital around twelve in the afternoon, and decided to drop by Speedy's house. He had told me he had to go to court at eight o'clock this morning, so I knew he should be home by now. I knocked on his door and he answered it a few seconds later, shirtless with some Tommy Hilfiger shorts on. Looking real real daddyish.