Twenty

Chapter 20|Aurora

After looking at the sunset for a while i head to my bed and look around. I see a closet and walk over to it. I open it only to find myself a closet full of clothes

Damn. I smirk to myself. This might not be so bad after all. What the hell Aurora snap out of this.

I'm talking to myself again aren't i

Yes

Hush i didn't ask you

I am you

Be quiet

No

I groan and head back to my bed and lay down. I take a deep breath when i hear someone open the door.

Jonathan's POV

I guess Jackson got Aurora. He wouldn't stop talking about her! I guess i kinda got jealous. Who am i kidding of course i was jealous! But since Aurora and Zander started to talk and everything, i have a feeling her feelings for me have faded.

I want them back though.

"Jonathan!" I hear Jackson call my name out. I mentally punch a wall and walk over to his room "Yes" I say "Go check up on Aurora. Tell me if the drug affected on her" He says.

My fists clench behind my back. What drugs? "Yes sir" I say and walk out of the room. I quickly go to her room opening the door as loud as i can. I see her laying on her bed and my heart starts pounding.

She looks at me causing me to sigh in relief. "Jonathan?" She asks "Long story" I say and sit down next to her.

Aurora's POV

I see Jonathan sigh. Jonathan. Why is he here? did Jackson kidnap him too? WTF is Jackson gay? "Jonathan?" I say as i sit up "Long story" He says as he sits down next to me.

"I'm just glad you're okay" He says "Why wouldn't i be?" I ask "Jackson put a drug in your food" he says "Oh! Yeah Sabrina told me there was a drug or poison in there i can't remember so i didn't eat it" I say

"Oh. Sabrina. Always helping people out" He says. "Yeah, she's a sweetheart" I say. "I can see you talked to her" He says with a smile. I nod and smile back. "Can i ask you something?" I ask "What is it?" Jonathan says

"Why are you here?" I ask. He looks down and back at me, meeting my eyes. "Jackson and I were best friends when we were little. Before he left here we promised that we would do anything for each other when the time came. No matter what it was, we would help each other out. When you moved in here, Jackson called me and asked me to help him get to you, i was like sounds easy. After we started talking and all that, i fell deeply in love with you, and that's when i asked you to be my girlfriend. Jackson got so mad, he left me with bruised all over my back. He said that now that i got you in love with me, that i needed to hurt you, and since you and Zander weren't together, and-or, had feelings for each other , you would go with him. That night you caught me and that girl in bed, i cried. A lot. Not just because i lost you, but because Zander got you. And i also lost my best friend" He says.

At this point i could see his green eyes turn into a dark green, but were now covered in water. This was all to much to process right now. How could i have not seen this before?

Jonathan is way to sweet to do something like that. He would only do it if it was something he was forced to do by someone powerful. By Jackson.

I wanted to cry myself. Seeing Jonathan sad makes me feel guilty, even if it wasn't my fault. I pull him into a hug and hug him as tightly as i can.

He finally lets out a sob and hugs me tighter than he ever has before. I can feel his pain. It's one of the worst emotional pain you could have. "We'll get through this together" I say.