Twelve

Chapter 12| Aurora

We walk in and get seated. "Alright, Alex will be your server today, he will be right back in a few minutes" She says and leaves.

We take a look into the menu and then our server comes up to us, the youngest he can be is 18.

"Hello, i'm Alex i will be your server, are you guys ready to order some drinks?" He says. "Yeah" Zander says.

"I would like coke" Zander says "Water" Kaitlynn says. Of course. "Um, sprite" Jonathan says "Hm, strawberry lemonade" I say

"Alright i will be back with your drinks" he says and leaves "So, how long have you and Jonathan been together?" Zander says giving Jonathan a deadly look

"Listen Zander, we used to-" "Since i got here so, around a month or two?" I say interupting Jonathan.

"Nobody asked you" Kaitlynn says "look, no one likes a know-it-all, so shut up candy!" I say

"Well, at least Zander likes me, huh" She says and gives him a dirty kiss. I give them a deadly look feeling my face burn red.

Jonathan quickly throws his sweater over my face. "Oops, why is my sweater over your face?" he asks. I simply look at him and laugh at the stupid excuse he made.

I take it off and give it to him "I don't know, why is it there?" I ask "I don't know, let's ask map if he knows!" He says. I start laughing so hard at that comment.

"Ha.ha.ha" Zander says. I roll my eyes as Alex apears with our drinks.

"Coke for you, water for the lady, sprite for you, and a strawberry lemonade for this beautiful girl" He says as he gazes into my eyes.

"Why thank you," I say "Thanks you can run along now" Zander says "But don't you need your orders taken?" Alex says "nope, we need more time"

"But-" "hush Aurora, i need more time" Zander says.

"Aw are you jealous that he called MY date beautfiul?" Jonathan says in a way you would say to a baby. "I will kill you if you say another word" He says

"Another word" Jonathan says with a smirk. Zander gives him a deadly look but i kick him in the knee "Fuck Aurora!" Zander says as he grabs his knee.

"You said it, not me" Jonathan says as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer. I smirk as i see Jonathan's face burning red.

"I would like a chicken salad with ranch dressing" I say as i was the only one who noticed Alex was standing there.

The rest of then order their food then we sit staring at eachother.

"Hey Aurora, how about we go to the park and play soccer after this, just the two of us?" Jonathan says

"Sounds good to me" I say "Don't forget me!" Zander says "I have to go to a party after this, plus i don't like soccer" Kaitlynn says

"Well i don't like your face" I mumble to myself. She just stares at me and i roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me" She says

"Don't talk to me like you're my mother" I say. I bite my bottom lip as i remember my mom.

Jonathan leans towards my ear "Are you okay?" He whispers. I nod lightly but just look at my hands "What, don't tell me you're going to cry, stupid reason to cry! Just like a stupid reason for you to live!" Kaitlynn says.

I get out of the table and run towards the bathroom. I look in the mirror and start crying. The thought of my mom and death cause me so much pain.

It's not at all that Kaitlynn thinks i'm a cry baby and that i don't deserve to live, heck, i could care less what she thinks. Once she mixes death and my mom, she crosses the line.

I run out to the front of the building and just rest my head on my knees. I hear something next to me and i look over to see Alex next to me.

"You okay? I saw you run to the bathroom crying and now here" he says "Yeah i'm fine" I say as i clean up around my eyes.

He hands me his hankershif and i clean up all the mascara that was left on my cheeks, good thing the hankershif was black and not white

"You sure?" He asks. I nod "Well, do you need to talk about it?" He says "Just, the girl that was with me said some things that remind me of my mother, that died not so long ago, and i kinda just blew up crying" I say.

"I understand how it feels" He says. I look at him "My brother died, he was the world to me, and he died not so long ago, i get weak when i remember him, and realize he's not here with me" He says

"I'm so sorry" I say "It's fine, he had autism, it was hard for him, it was best for his life to be ended" He says. "Aurora" Zander says, i look at him and then back down at my feet.

"Let's go" he says "I'd rather die than be with that rat of a girlfriend that you have" I say "She's not coming with us" He says "good for you" I say.

"Come on!" He says. i groan but agree. "Bye Alex, nice meeting you" I say "Nice meeting you too Aurora" he says.

I wave and walk out with Zander and Jonathan. "Alright we will meet you at the park" Jonathan says "Um, do you think Aurora can come with me?" Zander says. "I wanna go with Jonathan" I say.

Jonathan looks at me with sad eyes "I wanted to her to come with me but, i guess she can go with you" Jonathan says. I stare at him and he stares back with so much emotion.

I walk with Zander to his car and get in the passenger seat "What is your fucking plan?" Zander says as he hits the gas and drives off before i can even put my seat belt on.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask "You know what i'm talking about, you're trying to make me jealous" He says "More like you are" I say as i roll my eyes.

"I bet that Alex guy got paid to flirt with you to make me jealous" He says "Look, i didn't even know him until dinner, you can think whatever you want, but i did not try to make you jealous" I say

"Sure" He says as he rolls his eyes. My jaw clenches as he parks at the park. I get out of the car and run towards Jonathan. "Alright, ready for a game of soccer?" I ask with a smile. He smiles back but then we hear a 'coughing' sound

"What" I say "I would like to play a game of Soccer with Jonathan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT

RATE

VOTE

FOLLOW

ILY

BAII