Eleven

Chapter 11| Zander

"Cause i can, and i will" She says, a huge smirk on her face. I feel myself heat up, it's weird. I've never felt like this before when i've been with a girl. Is this how you're supposed to feel or what?

I roll my eyes as i grab her waist harder. She reaches up on her tipy toes as i lean down. She bites my bottom lip and backs away and smirks.

"Now goodbye" She says as she pushes me out the door and closes it, leaving me outside, speachless.

How does a girl simply make me go head over heels. She doesn't even try, she doesn't wear exposing clothes, cakes her face with makeup, nothing. She just stands there looking beautiful, making any guy stare.

Is it her smile that brightens your whole world up, or the way she teases you? The way her hair flows naturally, her cute laugh that is a real laugh, not those fake laughs most girls have.

There is something about her that just makes my heart raise when i see her, and don't get me started when she's with another guy

Even though she is not mine, i can't stand knowing she can be someone elses.

She will be mine, and only mine

Chapter 11| Aurora

I go to my bed unable to stop thinking about that time with Zander. I thought i didnt like him.

I thought.

I take a quick shower and put on my pajama's. I'm starting to get mixed feelings now. Jonathan is your typical sweet, charming 'tumblr boy' type, while we have Zander, your typical school popular bad boy, the one with a different girlfriend every week.

I mean, i can live with Jonathan's cute smile and his adorable way of making you feel special and wanted in this world.

I can live with Zander's looks, his icy blue eyes, and his way of being a flirt, making you want him with you more and more time you spend with him.

I'll think about this in the morning. I'm tired as heck and need sleep.

~~~~~~

I hear a knock on the door as i open my eyes. I look at my phone. 3:58 pm "What the hell i never wake up this late!" I yell as i run to the door

i open the door "Hey!" Jonathan says as he hugs me. I hug him back "Sorry i was sleeping" I say. He gives me a weird look.

"I dont know why but i was and i barely woke up at yes, 4 in the afternoon" I say. He chuckles "Well, i thought you would like to go shopping for the 'date' tonight so i thought i'd take you" He says

"Jonathan thats really sweet of you but you don't have to-" "Non sence! in fact i'll pay, come on!" He says. "Fine, let me put on some sweat pants" I say.

I go to my room as i put on my grey sweat pants and leave my crop top on along with some vans. I grab my purse and dad's credit card and walk outside.

"Ready?" Jonathan says. I nod and get in the passenger seat. We then drive off. "You seriously don't have to do this" i say "I know, but i want to so now you're going to have to deal with it" he says. I roll my eyes but finally agree.

we go to the mall and first go to forever 21, of course. Hm, since Jonathan is going to be paying for my clothes, i might as well just buy all the clothes i want. I run over to the shirts and pick out a galaxy tank top and show it to Jonathan.

"how does this one look?" i say showing him the shirt. "It's cute, but you already have a lot of galaxy things" he says. "You got a point" i say i look around some more. I found some adorable black knee high socks "Oh my god look!" i say as i show Jonathan the knee high socks. "They're just black" he says.

"Which gives me the perfect outfit idea!" i say as i run towards the shorts. I grab some white high wasted shorts with it kinda torn apart and a black see through crop top with a black strapless 'bra type' thing behind it.

i go to the shoe section and find some black ankle boots which make me at least an inch taller.

i try on the full outfit and then show Jonathan "what do you think?" i ask. His jaw drops and his eyes get bigger "Woah, you look beautiful!" he says. I smile "So, should i get it?" i ask "absolutely yes" he says.

i grab a few more shirts and some shorts and then Jonathan pays for me. "I can't thank you enough" i say "I'm serious, i don't mind" he says. "well, okay then" i say as i check my phone "It's 5:30 we better get going" i say.

we walk to his car and we walk to eachother's houses. I get ready and then i meet him at his house "You ready to go?" he says "i'm ready" i say as we walk to his car once again.

We drive to the Cheescake wearhousewhich is actually not that far away. I sigh as i see Zander and Kaitlynn waiting by the door. She tries holding his hand but he refuses to. I get out of the car and Jonathan offers his arm.

i grab it then we walk to the entrance to were Kaitlynn and Zander were standing at. Zander stares at me once we get there. "Until you guys finally came" Kaitlynn says "Shut your mouth candy, it's punishment enough i have to be here with you" i say.

she gasps "don't even try to hit me" i say as me and Jonathan walk in front of them. I stop realizing that they haven't move "well, are you guys ready or not?" i say. They finally walk as we stop by the front of the building waiting to be seated

"How many?" the girl says "four"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~