Sixteen

Chapter 16| Aurora

It's been a while since i haven't seen Jonathan or Zander, i'm starting to get worried. "I'll be right back" I say and head out to the neighborhood.

To be honest, i hate being alone in the neighborhood, especially when it's dark. I look around trying to find them but end up bumping into someone

"I'm so sorry" I say "It's fine..Aurora!" A familiar voice says. "Bella! Hi!" I say. She chuckles "I would love to stay and chat but i have to go. See you later some time?" she says.

"Sounds good. Bye" I say and run off. I get stressed out not being able to fine them. I look around a corner and spot them. I run up to them and am about to call their name when i hear Zander yell.

"If you hurt Aurora you will have to face me!"

"Shut it. She'll believe anything I say. You already hurt her once, she doesn't give second chances" Jonathan says. I start to question Jonathan and his actions from these past few days. no, these past few weeks.

I run off back to the neighborhood and slowly walk to my house. "Where's Zander and Jonathan?" Dad asks "They're still talking" I say and just sit down avoiding eye contact with anyone.

Soon Jonathan and Zander come and sit next to me. Jonathan gives me a smile but i just look at him and feel disgusting inside of me.

Jonathan is hiding something from me and i need to know what it is. "Aurora, what's wrong?" Jonathan says "Nothing. Everything is amazing!" I say avoiding eye contact.

He grabs my arm but i jerk away. Jonathan gives Zander a deadly look and i couldn't help but have to look at Jonathan in order to get his attention away from Zander.

He looks at me and smiles once again and kisses my cheek. "I'm going to go now, i'll see you later" He says and gives me a kiss "Bye" I say.

Zander looks at me and forces a smile "What's wrong?" I ask "I, i can't say" He says. "You can tell me anything, you know that right"

"I know, but" He drifts off. He takes a deep breath and then lets it out "But i don't want to see you sad" He says. He knows something, and it's something i want to know.

"I won't be sad" I say. He bites his bottom lip "Meet me tomorrow at around 8 pm at the park" Zander says. "Okay?" i say more like if i was asking a question.

"Just promise me this," He says "Please be strong" he says "I will" I say "Promise?" he asks "I promise" I say.

"Okay" He says.

Anonymous' POV

"Tomorrow, 8 pm, park" Philip says "Perfect" I say

Aurora's POV

"Aurora" Dad says "What" i say "I'm going to a work trip for a week once again" he says "Dad! What about, him." I say as i look at the fire.

"You will be fine. Josh will be checking up on you to make sure you're okay" Dad says. I sigh "Okay". He grabs his bags and kisses my forehead "Take care" he says and leaves.

"I should get going to sleep, it's getting late" I say "That's what i was about to say, goodbye Aurora, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask if you need anything" Josh says

"Alright, thank you" I say. "You're welcome, come on Zander" Josh says "Be there in a sec" Zander says. "Goodbye and goodnight Aurora" he says.

"Goodbye and goodnight Zander" I say and give him a hug. He gets surprised at what i did but then hugs me back tighter. "Aurora" He says.

"Yes" I say "I don't want to lose you again" he says "You won't"

"How do you know?" He says as he looks at me "Cause i know myself" I say. He chuckles and kisses my cheek. He waves and walks away.