"Selen-a-a?" my voice cracks as I attempt to reach out to her, my precious angel. I'm so confused at her scathed appearance and worried. My eyes widen as they rapidly search around, until he appears. Multiple guys surround her; some are strangers I've seen before walking down town and some are faceless, completely unknown. They push and shove her, yank her hair as she pleads for them to stop. My heart drops and my anger is vibrant as my fists clench. I want to kill them without a doubt. I shout and try to run, but nothing happens. They are oblivious to my failed actions and I almost want to cry when I see them touch her. She's laid on the couch Gemma is supposed to sit on and the blood pumps through my veins as I see them topple her. The sight is unbearable and I can feel myself so full of anger and despair, the pain suffocating me.

"It's all right," a soft tone appears in my head and the disgusting figures disappear. Selena's signs of injury vanish and she's standing in front of me, hair luscious, lips full, and cheeks glowing. She's gorgeous and perfectly stunning. And everything feels just right, again. Smiling, relief floods me. I stretch my long arms out and she graces the ground, walking into the embrace ever so beautifully. Having her here is all I need and I can't be more happy right now. 

Selena's POV: 

I have no idea what goes inside that slightly deranged mind of his, but at the moment, I'm just glad he's stopped struggling like he's drowning or something. His actions calm down and I can see his chest rise up and then back down steadily now. I run my fingers lightly up and down his exposed arms, rubbing his back and weaving his hair, playing with his hair. 

A squeal threatens to escape my mouth, but I purse my lips shut when his hands clasp together behind me, holding the bottom of my back tightly and ever so securely. Glancing down at the troubled boy, I sigh. I wish I can stay mad at him. 

Leaning my head down against his chest, I close my eyes in hopes of a short nap. I try to turn around but I realize Harry's arms hold me tight in one position. When I slowly open my eyes to glance at him, the light shining in from the window blinds me and I have to squint to make out anything. He seems to be peacefully enjoying himself as fractures of sunlight land on his face, shaping him with a heavenly glow. It's heartwarming. 

I peel his arms away and leave a pillow in the empty space before dragging my feet to the bathroom. Fetching a damp towel and a warm blanket from my room, I bring it back and softly dab at Harry's forehead, tongue sticking out in concentration as I attempt to clean the remains of sweat that rest in his mess of hair from his previously traumatic sleep. When done, I wash the towel and return it to it's proper place and lay the blanket gently over his figure before heading to the kitchen. With my mom gone again and with me barely present in my own home, there isn't many things in the fridge to work with. Luckily, I scavenge a carton of orange juice, frozen bacon strips, a carton only half filled with eggs, and to my surprise but joy, a box of pancake mix in the nearby pantry. 

Glancing back, I still see Harry sleeping with a lazy smile and my heart flutters. Although he possesses a less than desirable attitude, his physical appearance unfortunately makes me swoon. Sometimes, I feel a bit blessed to have Harry's interest in me. He's not that bad. 

Checking again, I notice he's still deep in his slumber so I lightly turn the dial on the radio and listen to the relaxing music that enters the silent air, giving me company as I hum to the lyrics, tapping my foot as I flip food in the pan.  

Harry's POV: 

The aroma of crisp bacon and breakfast goods that make your heart warm up enter my nostrils, pulling me out of my sleep. Slowly, I open one eye at a time, feeling disorientated and lost. Sitting up, I notice Selena's absence and I get even more confused. My feet pads against the floor as I search for the beautiful brunette only to sigh in relief at the sound of pounding water, indicating she's in the shower. A wonderful plate of mouth-watering food is set on the kitchen table and I smile at the thought of her preparing a meal for me. It's a nice thing to wake up to.