Zane

"This is a nice party Aphmau." I was sitting on the couch watching as everyone was doing their own thing. I couldn't help but feel as if something or someone was missing.

"Why thank you Shiro! Its nice to see everyone having fun!" She smiled. I smiled back.

"Yeah." I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass cup and turned on the sink. I got some water and was about to drink when someone ran into me making me spill it all over my face and clothes. I ended up dropping the glass and it shattered in the sink.

"Shiro! Are you alright?!" Aphmau ran over to me. I let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah im fine, just got water all over me." I looked down at the shattered cup. "Sorry about the cup." I apologized.

"No need to apologize! It wasn't your fault! Aw your clothes are all wet! I'll get you a towel!" She ran upstairs and grabbed me a towel.

"Thank you. I don't think the towels going to help much with my clothes though." I sighed.

"I'm sorry Shiro." Garroth and Laurence came up and apologized to me.

"It's fine." I noticed that the water went down my pants as well. "I need to go home and get out of these clothes." I muttered.

"Eh!? No! You can't leave yet! We still have cake and cupcakes to feed on!" Aphmau pouted.

"And plus if you go out all wet, your bound to get a cold!" Aaron stated.

"Well I doubt anyone has any spare clothing that could fit me." I rolled my eyes.

"Go to the bathroom and dry up a bit. Then you won't be as wet!" Aphmau pushed me to the bathroom. I groaned and did as she said.

"Fine." I got in the bathroom and locked the door. I then took my clothes off and dried myself off. I tried to ring out my clothes in the tub. "Ok, they're not getting any dryer." I put my clothes back on and hung up the towel. I then walked out of the bathroom. "Hey Aphmau, I'm gonna head-!" Garroth, Dante, and Laurence came running down the stairs chasing Celestia. They all tripped and fell flat on their faces.

"Oh, my Irene!" Aphmau started to worry about Celestia. I chuckled when I noticed that the boys were under the mistletoe.

"This is very tempting, but I really need to change." I stayed for a couple seconds longer to see them complain then opened the door. I walked out into the freezing air. "Brr! Its freezing out here!" I huffed. I then noticed a black and white figure slowly trudging away from the house party. "Wait. Is that.... Zane?" I started towards the figure. He heard my footsteps and turned around. It was Zane! "Zane!" I ran up to him.

"Shiro? What do you want!?" He said grouchily. I gave him a small smile.

"Why aren't you having fun at the party? Everyone was invited." I asked. He huffed.

"Not everyone." He mumbled. I tilted my head then suddenly.

"Achoo!" I sneezed. Zane stood there for a second.

"You sneeze like a kitten." He gave a small chuckle. I looked away and huffed. He then grabbed my hand.

"Huh?" He started to pull me away from the house party.

"Come on, my house is relatively close. You can borrow a hoodie and some pants." He said. I smiled and let him drag me to his house.

"Thanks Zane." I mumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Zane's House

"Ah~! So warm~!" I purred as we got in his house.

"I'll show you where my bathroom is, you can take a shower while I find you something to wear." He said as he dragged me upstairs. I complied. I went in his bathroom and started up some hot water.

"Thanks a lot Za-choo!" I sniffled. He chuckled yet again and ruffled my hair.

"I'll make you some hot chocolate also." He said as he walked out. He shut the door behind him. I smiled and stripped out of my wet clothes. I then stepped into the shower and let the warm droplets of water pour down my cold skin. I purred at the feeling. I love warm things!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zane! I need a towel!" I yelled as I finished my shower.

"I'm coming!" He yelled from downstairs. I stepped out onto the mat outside the tub. "Here!" He opened the door and walked in. "uh..." He blushed a bright red.

"Thanks Zane!" I took the large towel from him and wrapped myself in it like a burrito.

"N-No problem...uh! Here's an extra hoodie and boxers! I still need to do laundry." He handed me a plain black hoodie and white boxers that had skulls on them.

"Aw~! Cute!" I put on the boxers then the hoodie.

"Come down stairs, I have your hot chocolate ready and warm." He said. I followed him down stairs and to his couch. I sat beside him and crossed my legs as I drank some hot cocoa.

"Ah~. I love this~." I moaned. The warm chocolate milk flowed through my mouth. The small marshmallows melted on my tounge. It felt like heaven. I leaned on Zane as I drank the hot cocoa and watched whatever showed was on at the time.

"Hey Shiro." I looked up at Zane. He put an arm around my shoulder and gently moved the cup away from my lips.

"Zane?" He leaned in and connected our lips. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. His lips were plump and warm. I whined when he moved away.

"I love you Shiro. Merry Christmas." He kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"I love you to Zane. Merry Christmas." I leaned onto his chest and we continued to embrace eachother for the rest of the day.

------------------------------------------------------
I made fluff!!!
Also, I'm so sorry for not updating anything for a while!
I've been having terrible stomach pains, stress, low blood sugar, high blood sugar.
Just everything is getting in my way lately.

Anyways~
Hope you all had a wonderful day~!
Love ya my little kittens~<3