The trolley is in faiha's room , in her closet he said and they nod their heads saying okay .

8 hours later

Which is exactly 3 o'clock at night when they heard the cries of a new born baby coming from the room.

He look at his mother and mother in law , who were the only ones left in the hospital as Aisha and Abdul went back home because of their daughter , and Adnan also left because his mother insisted .

Dr Amina walked out of the room smiling .
Congratulations Anwar , she gave birth to two beautiful princesses she said smiling.

Really he ask with a wide smile , yes she said smiling , he quickly bend down in prostration , thanking Allah swt.

Alhamdullilah was all mummy and mama could say smiling .how is faiha he ask .

Both mother and daughters are fine she smile and he smile back muttering Alhamdullilah.

We need the babies clothes and olive oil Dr Amina said.

OK , mummy said opening the medium sized black trolley which consists of baby's clothes and some of faiha's.

Mummy picked out two Ash over rolls and a pink cap and passed it to Dr Amina , with a big bottle of olive oil and pampers and an orange flannel.

She smile , took the clothes and went back inside .

Congratulations Anwar, Allah raya mana su mama and mummy said .

Ameen, Ameen he said and hug them both all of them feeling very happy.

👶

Anwar gently pushed open the hospital room , Faiha was moved in, finally he will get to see his queen and his princesses .

He found faiha on the bed sleeping peaceful and two cradles by her side with the babies in it

He smile bringing out his phone and taking a picture of them.

He look at faiha who was lookin very pale, taking her hand which was now connected with IV tube , he peck her hand and she slowly open her eyes

He look at faiha who was lookin very pale, taking her hand which was now connected with IV tube , he peck her hand and she slowly open her eyes .

He bend Down and peck her forehead , she close her eyes and weakly smile, slowly opening her eyes their eyes met,

Thank you so much faiha, thank you ,you have given me the best gift any one could ever as for he said looking at the babies, Allah ya miki Albarka ya raya mana su he said and she smile again.

with a smile, h gently picked the first baby, his right hand being placed under her neck and his left hand under her bottom.

He layed a delicate kiss on the baby's forehead, his eyes glazed with pure adoration for the small being.

He brought his mouth near the baby's right ear and started reciting athan, and she could've sworn that was the most beautiful thing she had heard in a long time.

He then recited the iqamah in her left ear and then held her in front of him and whispered loud enough for Faiha and her to hear.

"I've just met you and I already love you." He gave a soft smile to her who was already smiling since she heard the sounds of pure beauty in her ears

He handed her to faiha and pressed his lips on his wife's forehead.

He picked the other baby and did the same thing and then gently placed her on faiha left hand .

Allah ya raya mana Saddiqa and Nafisa he said and she look at him smiling then at her cute angles.

Ameen ameen she said

You're so strong, you know that?he said .

Yes I know and for your information, I will never give birth again she said and he laugh.

Kece bakya ji, da na hanaki zuwa dinner nan da zaki ji haushi na barki and see what what happened he said.

He then frown , I will never forgive that girl, never he said .

Anwar she said looking at him.

Just before she could sat anything the door sprang open and mummy and mama walked in.

Just because she's your wife doesn't mean you should go in and stay all night, she's our daughter too remember mummy said as they walk to the bed.

He smile saying sorry mummy.

Masha Allah, masha Allah mummy and mama said.

Mummy picked up Saddiqa and Mama picked up Nafisa.

Allah ya raya mana su they said .

Ameen ameen they both said.

Well done faihana, Allah yayi Albarka, I never knew you were thus strong mummy said and she shyly look away.

Allah ya miki Albarka mama said pecking her forehead and then pecking her grand daughter's forehead.

By the way , what's the name of our babies mama ask. Nafisa and Saddiqa he answered smiling.

Their smile both grew wider ,Allah sarki, Allah ya muku Albarka they both said smiling .

Mun gode , Mun gode sosai they said again and faiha and him smile again.

This identical twins, which one of them is Nafisa and which one is Saddiqa, mummy ask.

The one you are holding mummy is Saddiqa and the one mama you are holding is Nafisa, Anwar said .

Masha Allah but Allah yasa in dinga ganesu, mama said and they all laugh.

Dr Amina came in after a while saying they need to allow her to rest and so on.

________________________
Hello peeps, how are you and your family , hope you liked this chapter , The book is silently saying goodbye to us fa ,so faiha gave birth to twins💃💃💃💃💃,who's excited ? , I am because I really really want to give birth to twins, I so much love them , you guys should pray for me oooo to give birth to twins in the future insha Allah.

Don't forget 2
Vote
Comment
Share.

❤❤