❇Chap 16❇

The chosen of 12 girls in Produce 48 or known as [|Izone|] ....

I present you ★Pick Me♥
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
♥My favourite is Miyawaki Sakura~

Enjoy the chapter~

♪Neko-ya , neko-ya...♪

-meow~-
____________________________________

Ange's P.O.V;

Continuing from the last chapter

I was flying trying to find another adventure with my contract beast and companion , A water element Kitsune name Aquaris or Aqua. Since I only known Aqua for a few hours but we get along pretty well.

As we ventured forest thought forest a bright light shone from above as a scroll fell down and hitted my head softly. It perfectly landed in my hand as I stopped but still flying.

I opened the scroll seeing a paper rolled inside and a small sack full of somewhat coins . I grabbed the rolled paper with my other hand as I read the scroll that was obviously from the Great , almighty God.

From: The almighty God
For: Ange -Gabriel- Bluebell.

Dear child ,

It has been two days since I have sent a letter to you and I sincerely apologize. Being God is a tough work. Moreover I have forgotten that I should've sended you the map -the scroll paper- first before you started your adventure.

Anyways as for the sack of coins this are used for the world. Don't need to worry since it's similar in your past life.

I apologize for that. Also I'm surprised that you chose Gabriel as your middle name. I also heard that you have made a private contract with a Water element Kitsune that is rare to find. You don't know how surprise yet happy I am to choose you for this mission. If there's anything , I won't be there for you. That's all. Do your best in your mission.

Sincerely,
God

My mind went blank after knowing that Aqua was a rare(?) Beast. Well I guess it's good to have a strong companion since I have a mission to save this world but a God apologizing towards me a mere peasant , actually Angel but still human is quite I don't know how to express it...

Surpising?

I only ignored the thought as I waited for the scroll to dissapear into dust/sparkles. I opened the map that was on my other hand, as I held with both hands since the map was long and wide.

The West Kingdom was known for it's big country while the East was smaller but still big and friendly. Separating those two countries is a wide ocean , its wide as the Pacific ocean.

There where rumors in the West Kingdom that the East country's land was actually belonged to he West but was stolen by the East .
I'm guessing at the East Kingdom it was the other way around huh?

I only sighed as I stare at the West Kingdom land a certain place had caught my interest....

{Sweet Village}

What a weird name for a village?
I wonder what interesting things that I'll find. Also what coincidence that it's close by to where I'm at. Let's take a short visit there~? I thought to myself when suddenly a voice sounded in my head...