❇Chap 14❇

•° I'm fine°• by bts!

It's really calming to listen , I might become an army in the near future... Who knows~

Third Person P.O.V;

The morning sun had woken up and slowly rise as the villagers at this time had woken up doing their daily work. Kids still in their bed sleeping late and old folks waking up to take a nice walk in the humid weather.

High in the clouds there was a girl sleeping on it with a kitten who looked is about to wake up. The kitten's eyelids opened as blue eyes stare back at me....angry....

Narrator: Chotto matte! Why are you mad at me?!

Kitsune: I'm not a kitten! All this time every two chapters why does everybody mistaken me to be a baby kitten?!

Narrator: Haven't you looked in the mirror your body is so small!

Kitsune: I may look small but I'm over powered puff chest Also I'm a kitsune. Ki-t-su-ne!

Narrator: .....

Ignoring the small fight the kitten whose suppose to be a Kitsune rolls eyes was fully awake the kitusne was about to walk around not when it noticed that it was on top of the cloud!

'What?! H-how did I get on top of here?!'

The kitsune thought as it went back to the corner under the girls blonde hair that has a fruity vanilla scent. It calmed the kitsune and making it more shocked that the young girl has wings!

                  'An Angel?!'

The kitsune thought as it circled around the girl. 'I've never see one before +_+' the kitusne thought as it's eyes sparkle. The kitusne jumped around the young Angel like a lamb creating lots of noise enough to wake the tired angel.

The young girl began to wake up slowly her eyelids opened. The butterfly eyelashes fluttered open to reveal unique and mesmerizing blue slowly turning in the shade of green doe eyes.

Making her angelic beauty reaching the top stage of goddess-like beauty. She sat up from the cloud as she stare at the kitsune who had woken up early than her.

......

Ange's P.O.V;

After the sweet and bitter dream of mines. I woken up by the sun smaking in my face and the annoying sound by the kitten.
No, I'm not mad. I'm just not into the mood to get mad. I rubbed my eyes as I let out another refreshing yawn. Stretching my arms like a cat. I stood up from the cloud as I carried the exited kitten.

I'll make even more exited young kitten~ I mischievously thought as I jumped from the cloud. I waited for the moment almost  reaching to the ground as I let my wings out and flew up creating a strong wind making the leaves of the forest flutter up wards.

I then stare down to search for a nearby river to wash my face and body. Finnaly found it I landed in the spot as I putted the kitten down who was stiff since the flight. I ignored the stiff kitten as I took off my dress and throw on the kittten to close it eyes. What? Won't you hate if a  person stare at you when you showered~?