❇Chap 6❇

_-_-_-_-___--_- -_-__-
Another song,
Another chapter ♥

Saranghee~
Is that right (?)
_-_-_-_-_-- __--_-_-__-__-__-

Third Person P.O.V;

Continue on were we left. The guards ride the horses till a certain mansion. With the two guard ridding with what seems like two Beautiful young boys and a pink haired teen with a young girl who had dozed off a while ago.

Some guards were wondering who was the young girl. The girl with golden blonde hair with natural curls at the end and diamond blue eyes rimmed with black butterfly eyelashes. Light pale complexion that was flowing under the sun , a heart shaped nose that looked likes a bunny , plum light pink lips. A petite body covered with a white dress that reaches to her knees.

Though she was only 5 years old she looked like an angel. Wait isn't she one? Her pure white wings that is now dissapear.
In their heads the guards wishes to see it again.

After a long ride they finally reached their destination. In front of them is a mansion that looked a bit like a castle with peachy coloured walls and cyan blue roofs. With a fountain at the middle and a silver gates that were gueaded by two other guards with weapons.

The two guards who were guarding the gates let them in as they closed back the gates after they went in. At that time the girl started to move as her eyes slowly opened. Slowly until blue diamond orbs were shown. The pink haired smiled when the little girl looked at him with drowsy eyes as he wiped her drool with his sleeves.

_____________
--------------------

Ange's P.O.V;

I started to wake up as I adjust my eyes to the light. I looked around to see were in the same manor but at the entrance I think? My body turned back to see the pink hair teen as he smiled a sweet one and bring his sleep to my mouth to wipe off the drool.

Surely I wish I had a mother like him in my past life...

I only stared at him as I went off the horse and walked towards the guards. They were having a conversation when I was with the teen. I went to them and they saw me as they all looked at me if I was an alien.

Seriously stop that.

I let out a sigh as footsteps was heard. I looked in front of me there's a man who seems to be in his 50's with short silver hair with parted bangs. Tanned skin with a well sculpture nose and jawline. Sharp blood red eyes helding the emotion of coldness. A well build body that it could be see even though he was wearing a black suit with a red tie.

Beside him was a woman wearing a maid dress with average looks. Though she was blushing the whole time and kept taking glances at the man who kept his face cold and emotionless. Somehow this guy creeps me out. So the pedo was actually cold and emotionless pedophile. (C.E.P) I shortened it to that. What it was too long to say.

The man than walked pass me as he went to the two boys at the back not before giving me a glances with an emotion I can't identify. I shrug it off as I turn back to see the man hugging the two boys and whispering something. My what a nice family moment. Don't glare at them maid lady it's a beautiful moment that even the guards are staring at them with flowers around them. Rolls eyes.

After a few minutes with the little white hair boy crying and hugging the man they finally stopped and the man walked towards me while carrying the boy. Since he was taller than me hid eyes stared down at me as if his looking down at me. I think a thickmark had grown on my head as I mentally whispered just wait when I know what's my magic is. I make sure I'll cut your legs.

He signed a follow me with his hand as he began to walk in the mansion as he ordered the guards to go back to patrolling. We four went in together as I only stare at the man the whole time not paying any attention to the beautiful house more like mansion. I then heard a cute sneeze from the white hair boy not the youngest but the older one. I stopped walking as he did also as I stared at him.

How could a boy who had been staring at me coldly all this time have a such cute sneeze?! I could see his cheeks redden as it reaches to his ears as I let out a mocking smirk.

_What a cutie~_

I mentally whispered to myself but as if he read my mind he 'hmph' -Ed and continue to follow the man as we arrived in front of a big black door that I'm probably thinking that this is his office. He opened the door and let us in as I sat on one if the comfy sofa in front of the big wide desk that's full of papers scattered.

He also set down as the young boy sat on top of his lap. He seemed uncomfortable with it but kept it to himself. The other boy was standing beside the man with his eyes shooting knife like glares at me. Still mad at me calling you a cutie huh?

I ignored him as the man starts to speak up.

[So what do you want?]
He asked me with a very cold tone as if threathen me than asking me a question.

I raised my right eyebrow as I look straight to his blood red colored eyes. I then gave a simple smile but I'm pretty sure there's flowers behind me.

[Well~ I hope it's not much but...]
I kept quiet first to see his reaction. His facecade held the emotion of doubt (?) What is he thinking off?!

[Sigh How much.]
The man let out a sigh as he asked me an amount of something? Did he think I'm going to ask money.

I let out a chuckle as I stood up from my seat.

My eyes turned cold and sharp as my bangs darken the half of my face.
[I'm not that kind of person...]

With a tone full of venow I continue my words.

[I...]

!BAM!

Then the door slammed open with a young girl.

Is knowing my magic is too much?!

_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_
To Be Continued...
_-_-_-_-_--_-__- _-_--_-_

A/N: How you doing readers-san?

Enjoyed the chapter?

Feel free to leave a comment of what you've think off and a vote!

As you kept guessing who is the mysterious young Girl~

Find out in the next chapter!

Bye-bye!