Happy birthday!

Akame's pov:
I've been wake up by the hotness of the sunlight coming from my window.
Today is my birthday so, probably, my girlfriend and the others have prepared a meal for me. I can't wait to eat it! My stomach is twitching in anticipation. I heard someone open the door, I'm pretending to sleep but when she do it she is too sweet sweet I'm smiling. It jumps on me and when I open my eyes I see that little starshine that is my girlfriend, with a blush on her cheeks.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKAME!!!!!!"
I smiled more has her cute behavior.

I sit up and I kiss her with all my heart, she kissed back; she's like a child because her cheeks are red like tomatoes.

"Wanna go? We prepared a special meal!"  I'm sooooo hungry!!!!!
She accompanied me to the kitchen. All my friends are here " Happy birthday Akame!" They wear party hats and there was a HUGE meal on the table. There was meat, noodles, sweets and other food's.
" Let's begin with the meal!"
Everyone is singing  'Happy birthday' and then, everyone begin eating and chatting. While I took a piece of beef meat I saw y/n eating ( favorite food).
I offer her a piece of meat and she offered me a price of her food. Leone is watching is with a blush on her cheeks and a grin. I took y/n and I put her on my lap.
" Akame..... What are you doing?!"

"I'm putting you comfortable and I'm enjoying my meal." I said. While I was talking I noticed that y/n was flustered. Everyone is starting at us. Najenda, Shelee, Susanoo and Bulat  are smiling at us.
Chelsea, Leone and Lubbock are watching is with a perverted grin on their face.
Tatsumi and Mine are really embarrassed by the situation.

It's in moment like these that I'm glad for finding friends like them and Y/n. I love everything to her.
Her eyes, her cheeks, her hair,. She's every skip~~~~
After . RetterWe're talking about the party.
When we entered my room she catapulted (An: Catapulted is a strange word. 😋) herself in my bed.
"Your bed is so comfy! I'd wish I could have a bed like yours. Even your room is beautiful!"
I sit next to her and she give me a kiss.
" That's my gift... I dunno what get for your birthday... I'm sorry"

I kissed her with all myself. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance.  fight for dominance and I win.
I explore her mouth and her tongue's  licking mine.
"Don't worry. I don't need a birthday present when I have already you"
Blushing and biting her lip she said
" Then... Akame... Why don't we have our special party?"

----time skip cause I don't want to write a lemon -------------

  Y/n is asleep in my arms. Our bodies are sweaty and we are really close.
She's been asleep in my arms but ten minutes. She's so cute when her face it's calm. Her nose is poking out of the sheet.
" I love you. I'm so lucky to have you. "

Happy birthday.