"Mission Impossible"

Mission Impossible

A week had passed and Taylour was beyond miserable and nervous. So much for not being stressed out but the thought that this man was investigating her, drove her panic into overdrive. Taylour contacted the accountant to have him release documents to him. Although her accountant just came on with her at the beginning of this year, long after her financial troubles began. She also had Des give him the key to the storage room that housed old records. Taylour was trying not to call Des every 10 minutes to see what the man had been doing because she would be over a cliff of emotions.

She tried cleaning the house while she was home days ago. Sean came to bring her lunch and had a fit when he saw her on her knees cleaning the oven. Taylour decided to try painting the baby's room and he almost had steam coming out of his ears when he saw her standing on a pedestal painting. It was to the point he considered locking her in the room but knew she would try and rearrange the furniture. He wouldn't let her cook, clean, dance, lift, bend, stretch, leave the house, or anything. Taylour was officially losing her mind.

Looking at the time she saw it was 1:00 pm and Sharice should be going to lunch soon. Sean made lunch for her earlier because he wouldn't be able to come home since he had a meeting but he would be calling the house to make sure she was alright. Taylour was starting to see him as a nag but a part of her appreciated the interest. Dialing Sharice out of desperation she needed to be rescued.

"Hello?"

"Sharice what are you doing?"

"Working. Why?"

"I need you to come and save me," Taylour said frantically.

"What's wrong?"

"Sharice I have got to get out of this house!!"

"Ummm I don't know if your husband would like that Tay. Besides he already warned me, well he told Mike to warn me not to break you out. Hahaha."

"What the hell!?!"

"Why don't you just go for a drive?"

"Because the nigga took my keys," Taylour said pacing back and forth.

"What?! What are you supposed to do if there's an emergency?"

"Call him or you. Technically this is an emergency because girl if I don't get the hell out of this house I'm going to lose my damn mind. Sharice, please come and get me."

"Won't he know if you leave?"

"No, because I'm going to forward the house calls to my cell phone. I just need an hour that's it I promise and we can go anywhere you want to go PLEASE, PLEASE."

"I don't know Tay you gotta take it easy and stay in bed."

"What so you my Doctor now? Sharice I thought you were a ridah. What happened to Thelma and Louise, Bonnie and Clyde, Set it off!!

"All them broads died in the end and I'm not tryna go off a cliff with your pregnant ass. If you get in trouble then so will I and I'm not trying to hear Mike's mouth."

"Alright fine, but let's see how you feel when your husband has you feeling like a teenager trying to sneak out of your own damn house."

"Hahaha, Taylour, stop being dramatic. He's just looking out for you."

"Girl he's as bad as Annie in Misery. Who takes someone's car keys? Like come on now I can't deal with this. If you don't come and get me, I'm walking down the block and catching the bus!!"

"You wouldn't!"

"You hear that? That's change for my bus fare."

"Fine but if we get caught, I'm saying it was you who said you were going to jump in traffic and I came to help."