Prologue

~~
JJK
~~

Here I am, back on the cold, hard floor. My bare back against it and my head limp in between the crease of the wall and the base.

Being the weak, useless, and childish human I am, I don't deny or complain on what they do to me. It's not that I don't want to.

It's because I can't.

Why?

Take my situation right now.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I woke up early in the morning to do my routine. Washing my face and myself, and make food for my two unbiological brothers. Their cravings are different every single day, so if I don't make them, I'll get hit across my face with a metal pipe. Know that I almost broke my jaw before.

I looked in the fridge to scan through the ingredients that they asked me to buy after my last part time job last night. I took them out and quietly chopped up all the onions, garlics, and peppers. I put in all the meat and rice on the correct containers and cooked them, being careful of how it's made since they can kill me if it's undercooked or overcooked.

After finishing, I turned off the fire and set up the plates and forks on the table and put napkins on both of their plates. I made sure to get their favorite drinks, which is water and milk. I don't want to drown again by forgetting.

I sighed in defeat and exhaustion as I dreamed of ever eating the kinds of food that mom taught me. In fact, I can't eat the food I make for them. Even if I try, they will do everything just to find out that I took either a single grain of rice or a small amount of soup or meat. They would only make me eat their left overs, which is close to none.

I sighed once again and head back to my bedroom to study before going to school, but before I could move, a cold stream of liquid ran down my spine. I shook in panic and fear as I turned around with one of my brothers trying to hold back his high-pitched laughter with what he just did.

"You're thinking of eating the food right?" He whispered while playing with the clear glass I placed on the table for him to drink.

I looked down, avoiding eye contact, and shook my head even though I wanted otherwise.

"Hmm..." A voice, octave lower, emitted from behind me.

Of course, I didn't bother to turn around. I'm scared... I can't even fight back. I'm too weak because of my skinny arms and my lamb strength legs.

I continued looking down, casually glancing at my brother's feet to see if he's going to leave or not. Fortunately, he did and sat down on the chair with my other brother. I whispered a 'yes' so they won't hear me and quietly went up to my room to change my uniform again.

~~
3rd
~~

"Hey, hyung. What're ya gonna do later?" A deep voice said.

"Hm.. Probably get some chicks." He laughed with small squeaks.

"Again? Mind if I join in?" He smirked and "lightly" punched the other with his veiny hands and continued eating.

"Eughk! What the fuck is this?!" A man with a higher pitched voice complained with disgust.

The other turned with a confused look and laughed out loud.

"Hah! That's what happens when you pour water on that runt's back! Stupid Jimin." He said while shaking his head and playing with the food with his spoon.