Mute Girl: 13

Emma's POV

I get out the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist and a sport bra on. I see Regina laying down on her stomach. Ass so damn fat. She got cake and I can't help but stare.

"Perv" She says. She's wearing leggings and a cropped tank top.

"I can't help it. And you're my
girlfriend I can stare now." I say. I go into the dresser and get out some clothes. We are going to a party with all our family combined. They rented some hall and it starts at 10 and ends at 2 in the morning.

"You have to get dressed for the party Gina." I say.

"I no want to" She whines and I stare at her ass getting harder by the seconds. I quickly look away and grab all my clothes.

"You better be dressed." I say and she giggles getting off the bed. I walk back into the bathroom and change into black dress pants with black dress shoes. I have a white button up on. It's tucked in and black suspenders. I put my hair up into a bun and then I brush my teeth and look at myself in the mirror. I fix my collar and straighten out my outfit. I have a black jacket to go with it since it's still winter.

"Emma come look." I walk out the bathroom to see Regina in a black off the shoulder shirt and a nude pencil skirt. With black heels. She looks gorges.

"Wow! Baby you look perfect."

"E-Em s-stop." She blushes while stuttering . Whenever I embarrass her I realized she stutters more and more. If she's uncomfortable she won't talk at all. I love her voice though. Even if all I hear is okay. The best okay the world has ever heard.

______
We get to the party with our parents and I'm holding my girlfriends hand. Yep my girlfriend.

"We are dating." I say all of sudden happily turning to Regina.

"Mhm." She says smiling and I kiss her forehead.

"I'm going to kiss you today."

"S-stop you're m-making me nervous Em-Emma." I smile and hold her closer to me.

"I know but I'm going to kiss you."

"You're going to be my first kiss." She says without stuttering.

"I wish you were my first." I say frowning and she grabs my chin making me look back at her.

"Just make sure I'm your last."

"Are you asking me to propose already Miss Mills?"

"N-no." She stutters looking away.

"Look at me baby."

"Emma."

"I love how you say my name."

"I'm not saying it anyway."

"You're so cute."

"You called me b-baby."

"I know."

"You're cuter."

"I'm gonna kiss you."

"Stoppp." She whines and I laugh and pull her into the party.

_____
The countdown starts and everyone gathers around the TV with their drinks and glasses. Regina has some red wine and I have a beer. I grab her by her waist.

"Here's to us. Bringing the the new year and hopefully many new years to come." I say leaning into her.

"5,4,3,2,1" I hear fireworks but all I feel is my lips finally meeting Regina for the first time. She doesn't know what to do but finally kisses me back. It was too short for my liking but perfect. No kiss has ever left like that. Like her lips belonged to mine and only mine.

"I love you." I say against her forehead. She looks up at me and smiles.

"I love you too." She whispers leaning up to kiss me again. I hear cheering and we love to see our parents laughing.

"Finally!" My dad says.

"Happy new years baby." I say biting my lip.

"Happy new years Em.

THE END! Thank you for reading!