Mute Girl: 3

Emma's POV
I wanna get Regina to talk to me. I just wanna here her voice. I roll over seeing Regina in my bed. She is all cuddled up in blankets and I smile. I think she got her period. She's been distant for like three days. She's always in blankets eating chocolate and sour patch kids and kit kats. She's complaining about cramps and I just wanna help. I grab my phone and search up how to help cramps.

Periods 101
-heating pad
-pain medicine or reducer
-or hot water bottle

I get up from the bed careful not to wake her. I pick her up and walking into the kitchen and set her on the couch. She tries to cuddle into something and I hope she doesn't wake up. I quickly run to the hygiene store they have on this lot. I get a heating pad, medicine, movies, candles, flowers, a bear and chocolate. "Period" They cashier asks. "Oh not me my....." I pause not knowing what to say. "Girlfriend" I chuckle and he smiles. "No friend" I say getting money out of my pocket. "Well she is very lucky to have you. Don't worry you know how many guys and girls come in trying to help. None. Keep the work up and she just might turn into your girlfriend" I smile and grab the bag. "Have a good day" I walk out quickly going back to the cabin. I see her still laying down on the couch. I put flowers on the white table on the white carpet in the living room. I light the candles and it smells amazing. I put the first movie in. I set the chocolates down and the bear. I put down the hot heating pad and a cup of water with medicine. I sit down and she wakes up and smiles seeing the stuff. "Hey sleepy head you okay" I ask. She nods sitting up fully and looks at me confused. "I don't know what girl use on their period but I wanted to help" She moves close to me and puts her head on my shoulder. I take that as a thank you. "Okay let's watch a movie."

_______
Regina's has been in love with the bear I gave her two whole weeks ago. She sleeps with it every night and takes it everywhere with her. She's adorable. So freaking adorable. 'Wanna cuddle' I smile at the text and get up finding her in the living room. She's wrapped in a huge fluffy blanket. "You're like a sexy burrito" I say and she blushes madly. "Come love" She puts her legs over mine resting her head in the crook of my neck. I kiss her forehead and smile.

I want Regina to eat some pizza. She doesn't eat that greasy delicious cheesy pizza like me. She would rather cook at 10 o'clock at night than eat a slice of pizza. I order half pepperoni and half cheese. I get a salad knowing how much she loves her nasty healthy food. The door bell dings and I get up to get it. I pay him and give him a tip before setting on the living room coffee table. Hopefully I don't mess up and stain the white table. Regina looks at me in awe when I grab two plates setting the pizza on them. I smile while eating almost 4 pieces before I realize she isn't eating. 'Emma' I smile at the text and she blushes. She picks up the plate and I smile staring at her. She takes a tiny little bite and she scrunches her face up grabbing a napkin and spiting it out. "Bad" I ask confused and she nods. "I bought you a salad, I knew you wouldn't like it" She smiles and eats her salad.

'you eat like a child Miss Swan' I smile at my phone and look up at her making her blush. "That was sexy I can imagine you saying that. But you eat like a rabbit Miss Mills" Her blush only deepens and she hides behind her hair. So cute. I can't get enough. I push her hair behind her ear and she gets up going into the kitchen. I smile to myself. "You okay" I ask. She walks over to the couch and grabs her phone. 'you make me nervous and I get butterflies every time you talk to me. Now matter what you say' I smile adorably at my phone and then look up at her. "I think that means you have a crush" I say and her mouth opens slightly. Omg! I'm smiling so hard because she's so damn cute.

'I've never had a crush, or a boyfriend, or my first kiss, i've never held hands with anyone. I'm sorry' She looks away and I smile. "Don't apologize, I like you too but we both aren't ready for a relationship right now. I mean I've never even heard your beautiful voice" I say.

'I'm sorry Emma' I shake my head. "No I'm just not ready and I don't want to hurt you." She nods bitting her lip and I smile. "Come cuddle" She smiles and puts her legs over mine and her head on my shoulder. I keep my arm around her waist and she smiles against my neck. I feel a small peck and I smile wider. She doesn't even know how much she means to me. She truly doesn't.