Mute Girl: 1

Emma's POV
My mom is sending me to this stupid school camp. It's so dumb we learn like normal kids but it's camp and it's just fucking retarded. I hate this! I haven't even gotten there yet. They wouldn't put me in a room with guys so I got this girl Regina Mills. Idk she sounds like a stuck up bitch already and I haven't met her yet. My mom pulls up to the camp site and I get out with two suitcases. It's for a whole school year. I can pack light. But our parents can come and drop off other clothes if need be. But they have stores and stuff for like girl products and hygiene and food. "Have fun Emma" she says waving. Dad had work so he said bye earlier this morning . "I won't" she drives off and I sigh. Looking around it looks like a fancy camp. Everyone has a cabin with one person or more. I asked for just one person. It has a small kitchen with a living room. Two rooms and a bathroom. The only thing we bring is clothes and body stuff. When I get in I can see it's decorated lovely. Nice white furniture for me to eventually ruin and stain. The kitchen is small but doable. I see a door open to the first room and I see a girl on the bed. She's on her phone. "Hi" she just looks up and shyly waves at me. Okay. But weird. Was expecting a hi back but it's fine. Maybe she's just shy and closed off.

I walk to my room which is right across from hers. The bathroom is what separates our rooms and there's a bed, a dresser, a closet, a nightstand, and a tv. It's a pretty nice size but whatever. I start to unpack and then I get hungry. I check my phone and it's already 2. I'm hungry and I need food. I brought food because I need certain types of food to stay in shape. And snacks to binge on.

I walk into the living room and she's sitting watching tv. She has grapes in a small bag and eating it like popcorn. I smile at how cute she looks. "So what's your name" I ask sitting down. She looks at me and sighs. She opens her phone and goes to something before handing me her phone.

My name is Regina Mills I'm 16 and know as 'mute girl' I haven't talked in five years. I was bullied six years ago for having a spanish accent and knowing little english. I know now how to speak properly but I just chose not to because I don't want to be bullied again. They beat me if I spoke just a single word. A cry for help. I was shoved into lockers and beat on everyday. People taped my mouth in the school and told me never to talk again. So I didn't.

I give her back her phone and frown. "I'm sorry" I say and she types 'it's okay, not your fault' I smile and scoot closer to her. "Can you say something for me" I ask. I just wanna hear her voice. 'i can try' she types. "Okay say I'm Regina Mills" she sits up and sighs closing her eyes.

"I" she stops and shakes her head.

"It's okay you tried. That counts" She sits back and continues eating her grapes. I smile. "You're really cute by the way" She blushes and I smile looking at the tv. Maybe this won't be so bad.

______
Regina gave me her phone number so she can text me what she is trying to say. I've picked up on a few things. Little things. She fiddles with her hair every time I compliment and flirt with her. She blushes just at the sound of my voice. She's very innocent. And pure. She doesn't curse. And some other stuff. And she eats healthy. I'm gonna try something today.

"I have an idea" I say to myself. I get up out of bed and knock on her door. My phone dings. 'What do you want' I smile. "Open" I say. I hear shuffling and then the door opens. Her hair is a bit messy I'm guessing from sleep. Or maybe lack of sleep. She's wearing a big shirt and she looks adorable. She lets me in and I close the door. She turns her lamp on and I stand awkwardly. She pats the spot next to her and I sit down. "So I wanna try something" She grabs her phone and I watch her type quickly.

'Please no talking today' I look at her and she looks so nervous and scared.

"Okay no talking" She nods and I subconsciously rub her thigh. Her breathing picks up and I smirk. I did that do her. I like a girl who won't even talk to me.

"Can you try something for me" I ask.

'what' she texts. "A burger" She shakes her head. "Please I promise it's really good. I ordered us some. And I know it's not proper breakfast but please for me just try" She nods and I smile widely. I accidentally slide my hand up her shirt and she jumps off the bed.

"I'm sorry" I say.

'it's okay, you didn't mean to' she texts and I get off the bed and grab her hand. "It's gonna be here soon" she throws her hand up in the air unenthusiastically. "Oh sod off" I say and she giggles. I shake my head and the door bell rings. I open it thanking him and paying. "Let's eat" I say.

"Okay so one cheese burger for me. I know you don't really like cheese so a hamburger for you. I don't know what sides but I know your a health nut so lettuce, tomatoes and onions." She smiles and nods.

"Okay ketchup or mustard" She shrugs.

"How about both" She nods and I put a little of both on the bread. "And a side salad for you. Large fries for me" She smiles and grabs her phone.

'thank you Emma' I smile because she only uses my name when she's really sincere. "Okay bite" I say showing her.

'you don't cut it. it's big Em' she types and I laugh lightly.

"I know you have a tiny mouth Gina but no. Just bite" I take another bite and she mimics me and takes a super tiny bite. "Open your mouth Regina" she giggles covering her mouth as she eats. I swear she's a princess.

'I'm sorry, you know I have a tiny mouth' she texts and she's frowning. I wipe my hands and grab her hand as she sets her hamburger down. "I'm sorry love" she nods and I kiss her knuckle. "Do you like it" I ask hopeful this wasn't a total fail.

'It's weirdly good but I don't think I would eat it regularly' I smile at the texts and nod. At least she doesn't hate it. She eats her salad and I smiles I really want her to talk.