Assassination Classroom

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Season: 1
Episodes: 22
Status: Complete
Origin: Japanese anime
Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen

Description:
-------------------
When a mysterious creature chops the moon down to a permanent crescent, the students of class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Middle School find themselves confronted with an enormous task: assassinate the creature responsible for the disaster before Earth suffers a similar fate.

However, the monster, dubbed Koro-sensei (the indestructible teacher), is able to fly at speeds of up to Mach 20, which he demonstrates freely, leaving any attempt to subdue him in his extraterrestrial dust.

Furthermore, the misfits of 3-E soon find that the strange, tentacled beast is more than just indomitable — he is the best teacher they have ever had!

Adapted from the humorous hit manga by Yuusei Matsui, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu tells the story of these junior high pupils as they polish their assassination skills and grow in order to stand strong against the oppressive school system, their own life problems, and one day, Koro-sensei.

_______________________________________

Assassination Classroom 2
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2

Season: 2
Episodes: 25
Status: Complete
Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen

Description:
-------------------
The students return as school is back in session for the second semester.

Following their exploits on the island during summer vacation, Class 3-E continues to sharpen their blades with their sights set on their teacher, the slippery Koro-sensei.

They have more to worry about than just their teacher, however, as enemy assassins, both old and new, are out for the increased bounty on the octopus' head.

Moreover, their rivals in Class A, as well as Kunugigaoka Junior High's fearsome principal, stand to block Class E from achieving academic excellence.

With all of these obstacles opposing them, the group must continue to work together in order to overcome their foes and accomplish their goal of successfully assassinating their teacher.