My Hero Academia

My Hero Academia
Boku no Hero Academia

Season: 1
Episodes: 13
Status: Complete
Origin: Japanese anime
Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power

Description:
-------------------
The appearance of "quirks," newly discovered super powers, has been steadily increasing over the years, with 80 percent of humanity possessing various abilities from manipulation of elements to shapeshifting.

This leaves the remainder of the world completely powerless, and Izuku Midoriya is one such individual.

Since he was a child, the ambitious middle schooler has wanted nothing more than to be a hero. Izuku's unfair fate leaves him admiring heroes and taking notes on them whenever he can.

But it seems that his persistence has borne some fruit: Izuku meets the number one hero and his personal idol, All Might. All Might's quirk is a unique ability that can be inherited, and he has chosen Izuku to be his successor!

Enduring many months of grueling training, Izuku enrolls in UA High, a prestigious high school famous for its excellent hero training program, and this year's freshmen look especially promising.

With his bizarre but talented classmates and the looming threat of a villainous organization, Izuku will soon learn what it really means to be a hero.

_______________________________________

My Hero Academia Season 2
Boku no Hero Academia 2

Season: 2
Episodes: 25
Status: Complete
Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power

Description:
-------------------
At UA Academy, not even a violent attack can disrupt their most prestigious event: the school sports festival. Renowned across Japan, this festival is an opportunity for aspiring heroes to showcase their abilities, both to the public and potential recruiters.

However, the path to glory is never easy, especially for Izuku Midoriya — whose quirk possesses great raw power but is also cripplingly inefficient.

Pitted against his talented classmates, such as the fire and ice wielding Shoto Todoroki, Izuku must utilize his sharp wits and master his surroundings to achieve victory and prove to the world his worth.

_______________________________________

My Hero Academia Season 3
Boku no Hero Academia 3

Season: 3
Episodes: 25
Status: Complete
Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power

Description:
-------------------
As summer arrives for the students at UA Academy, each of these superheroes-in-training puts in their best efforts to become renowned heroes. They head off to a forest training camp run by UA's pro heroes, where the students face one another in battle and go through dangerous tests, improving their abilities and pushing past their limits.

However, their school trip is suddenly turned upside down when the League of Villains arrives, invading the camp with a mission to capture one of the students.

Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season follows Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, an ambitious student training to achieve his dream of becoming a hero similar to his role model — All Might.

Being one of the students caught up amidst the chaos of the villain attack, Deku must take a stand with his classmates and fight for their survival.

_______________________________________

My Hero Academia Season 4
Boku no Hero Academia 4

Season: 4
Episodes: 25
Status: Complete
Genres:  Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power

Description:
-------------------
After successfully passing his Provisional Hero License exam, Izuku "Deku" Midoriya seeks out an extracurricular internship with a professional hero agency. At the recommendation of his mentor All Might, Midoriya lands a position under All Might's former sidekick, Sir Nighteye, now a famous hero in his own right.

As Midoriya's classmates further their own abilities through various internships, up-and-coming villain Kai Chisaki utilizes his terrifying powers to gather favor in the criminal underworld. Known by the moniker Overhaul, Chisaki's ambitions collide with the League of Villains and its leader, Tomura Shigaraki.

Through his work with Sir Nighteye, Midoriya discovers Chisaki's crime syndicate and the villain's hostile relationship with a mysterious young girl named Eri.

Fearing for the child's safety, Midoriya and his upperclassman Mirio Toogata must work together to put an end to Chisaki's reign of terror.

_______________________________________

My Hero Academia Season 5
Boku no Hero Academia 5

Season: 5
Episodes: 25
Status: Complete
Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power

Description:
-------------------
UA Academy's Class 1-A has been the focus of a substantial amount of public attention due to the multiple villain attacks they have faced over the past school year.

This attention has left Class 1-A's rivals, Class 1-B, feeling quite bitter. Desiring to prove their skills, they look forward to the opportunity that has been given to them: a set of mock battles between the students of each class.

The classes are split into squads of four, each of which is tasked with capturing the other group members. The winner is the group who first secures all of the opposing team.

While this sounds simple, a curveball is thrown into the mix with the inclusion of General Course Student Hitoshi Shinso, who wishes to transfer into the Hero Course.

Despite using his training with Class 1-A's homeroom teacher Shota "Eraserhead" Aizawa to prove that he's capable of being a real hero, he is still far behind the others due to his lack of experience. However, Shinsou is determined to overcome this challenge.

Thus begins the fiery competition between Class 1-A and 1-B as each tries to prove that they are superior to the other.

______________________________________

Boku no Hero Academia 6
My Hero Academia Season 6

Season: 6
Episodes: N/A
Status: Airing October 2022
Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power

Description:
-------------------
Sixth season of Boku no Hero Academia.