𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ᴀɪʀʙᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

𝐂𝐇 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈//𝐀𝐂𝐓  𝐗𝐋𝐕

𝐂𝐇 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
//𝐀𝐂𝐓  𝐗𝐋𝐕

"OKAY SAKI, YOU ready?" Aang beams. My nerves and jitters are over the roof.

I'm going to airbend.

Oh god

Oh god

Oh god

"Um... I don't know about this Aang..."

"Cmon Saki! You're not actually scared of heights, are you? We fly on Appa almost every day." Aang points out.

"Oh- well okay that's different! Appa is a giant fluffy monster and I know I'm not going to fall off of him." I defend myself while being flustered.

"Saki, everything will be okay. We're just going to try gliding. And if you do happen to fall, I'll be on Appa to catch you." Aang comforts. I nod, feeling better but my stomach would disagree.

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈

"Okay. You ready?" Aang asks over the loud obnoxious wind.

"No!" I close my eyes, holding onto the glider as tight as I can.

"Remember! Just let the wind guide you! Trust the air!" He coaches.

Okay Saki, trust the air, trust the air

I keep my eyes shut as I jump. Expecting to fall I let out a scream. But To my surprise, I float.

The wind carries me off the ground and into the sky like an eagle.

I see small earth kingdom villages, rivers, and ponds, trees, fields.

I can see the whole world from up here.

"Aang! This is amazing!" I laugh.

I hear him chuckle from Appa's back as they fly beside me.

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Alright, this next move is pretty easy. When you airbend you're light, calm, and aware." Aang stands still, "through that rock at me." He points to a small boulder a few feet away from me. He closes his eyes, and I chuck the rock his way.

His body bends down while one leg goes out, and he balances on his toes. Spinning back up to his full stance.

"That's why airbenders shave their heads. We don't have hair so we can always be aware of the earth's vibrations and frequency." He explains.

"Now the move I'm going to show you is just a simple air kick." I nod at his instruction. Breathe, jump, kick.

I close my eyes, visualizing what Aang just taught me. Mimicking them to the best of my ability, I jump high into the air kicking my left leg out. I feel a strong wind go through my body and out my foot.

I have a rough landing, seeming as I land on my butt instead of my feet.

"That was so good Saki! You know besides the landing..." Aang holds in his laughter.

"Shut up." I lightly punch his shoulder making him cry out in pain.

"Hey! That hurt!"

"What? I barely touched you!" Aangs lips curl into a mischievous grin. Before I turn around I see him flick his hand in my direction. Soon, a rush of wind overpowers my balance and I fall to the ground.

"Oh, you little twerp!" I Then bend the stream near us, splashing water all over his clothes.

"Saki!" He whines.

Wow, two updates in one day. This chapter is nothing fancy, it's just something cute to show off Aang and Saki's relationship.

More chapters to come soon :))