Chapter 2

There's only one week left before Julie and Lisa go to Italy. In this one week they still have to go to school. This week is very important because they only have tests, they don't have to follow their lessons, just the tests. They also have hockey training 3 times this week.

---

Julie's P.O.V.

We're walking through the school. Lisa and I have 2 tests a day. We have to make a biology-test and a French-test today.

'Do you understand biology?' Lisa asked me.

'To be honest, I woke up very early to learn it better because I don't understand something about the heart, but I don't care, I know enough to get a good grade.' I replied.

'But I learnt for French and I'm going to get an A! I know everything haha.'

'Of course, you always get good grades for French!' Lisa replied.

We didn't spoke a lot more about school because it's very boring and we made the biology-test a few minutes later.

After the test, Lisa told me it was very easy, but I didn't know anything.

I like the languages -English, French, Dutch and Deutsch- and Lisa likes biology, math and stuff like that.

I hate those classes, but she likes to talk about it...

After the French-test I felt better because I made that test a lot better.

We'll see, somewhere in the holiday the school will call you at home and say: 'congratz, see ya next year in a new class.' or the school will call you and say: 'stupid ass, see ya next year in a new class with younger kids than you, who are stimulated, the thing you weren't this year.'

This afternoon the hockey training was canceled. I don't know why, but now I could study for the tests I've got tomorrow: math and science. I love it.

Sometimes I'm so sarcastic that I'm going to believe myself. Then I'm really stimulated, open my book, read one page and close the book because I don't understand anything of it.

My mother thinks I'm going to become an actress because I can lie very easy, I'm sarcastic all the time and I can cry when don't have to cry. That's pretty cool haha.

I don't know, I like the languages and don't like math, science and stuff like that... So what?!

I don't think a lot about the future -my future is the math- and science-test tomorrow. Maybe you know me better now- .

'Are you ok?' Lisa texted me.

'Yes, I'm okay. But I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm not okay, okay? Could you please tell me the important things? Then I know something and can I avoid a F!'

'Ok relax! Eat something, drink something and open your mathbook, slowly.'

'Are you kidding me? Slowly? And I'm still eating and drinking because that's the only thing I can do at the moment.' I replied.

'Okay okay, turn on your iMac and open skype, then we'll talk. You'll be fine.'

And she helped me. The whole afternoon. She would like to be a teacher in de future. She absolutely will be a good one.

'Omg I understand math and science! Aaaaaah! You're genius! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you! Did you know that I really love you? I reaaaaaaaallly love you.'

And I really understand it. Both. No F for me haha.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I helped Lisa this whole afternoon with our test for math and science. I really think she understands it!

Next year, she won't follow these lessons because she doesn't have to. She can choose the languages and math, but no science and biology. Ugh she still has to follow math, but that's not my problem... Well, it will be my problem because she always needs help with math. Her parents also don't understand it, so I have to help her. But that's okay by me, she's very happy when she understands something she didn't know before.

I've learn enough. I'm going to sleep.