"Why are you yelling at me? Did I say something wrong?" She asked annoyed breaking me out of my  thoughts.

"You let this man hug you and now you are trying to reason out for him." I snapped at her.

"I didn't let him hug me Jungkook. He hugged me before I could protest. I was about to push him away from me when you came and create a scene." She yelled back. First she was able to go against my alpha voice and now she is yelling at me. I was about to yell at her when Jin hyung grabbed her hand and said he would take her away. And that way he took her away from here before I loose my control.

********

*Jin's pov*

"What's wrong hyung?" Namjoon asked sitting next to me in the ground. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice him coming to the back yard.

"I am scared Namjoon." I admitted honestly. He gave me a questioning look. "Can't you see Jungkook's rude behavior changing her. She is not the sweet girl we first met. She is changing Namjoon. I can feel it. Today she yelled back at him for the first time. I am scared that she would change like Nick because of the pain Jungkook giving her. You know what change Nick into a monster. I don't want same thing happen to my baby Namjoon. I don't." I said without noticing that I am crying. Namjoon hugged me and rubbed soothing circles behind my back.

Please moon goddess help us. Make Jungkook accept her before anything bad happen again. They both deserve happiness. I am scared the past would return. If it happened Nick would go insane.

*******

*Suga's pov*

I couldn't sleep.So I decide to play basket ball in the back yard basket ball cord to ease my mind. I noticed Shenu is standing in a corner and watching me play alone. She must have think I am insane to play basket ball at this hour. What can I say. I am enjoying this way too much. This help me to keep my mind relax. I asked her to join me and she gladly accept it. She is not a pro at it. Still she is trying her best to play well. I decide to teach her and here I am teaching her how to play basket ball at night. We both sat in the ground for a little break.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow petal?" I asked her about the tomorrow event. Tomorrow we are celebrating Jungkook's birthday. After he became a Idol this is the first time he is celebrating his birthday with the pack. So we are throwing a party at evening. Since the whole pack know about her being Jungkook's mate now the alpha decide to introduce her officially as the future Luna and a pack member to the pack. So we are doing her rituals tomorrow.

"A lot oppa." She said laying in the ground and sighed. "Did Tae call you oppa? I try to call him, but I couldn't reach him." she asked changing the subject.

"No! He didn't. This is the first time we are celebrating Jungkook's birthday without him. We gonna miss him." I said laying next to her.

"I miss him and Jay oppa." She said looking at me.  

"Jay? Who is that?" I asked confused.

 "He didn't tell you guys yet? It's his wolf. I named it as Jay." she said beaming with happiness.

"WHAT?" I yelled surprised

"Why are you yelling oppa?" she asked with narrowed eyes.

"Did his wolf let you name it?" I questioned really surprised.

"Yes! It is the one who asked me to name it when we met for the first time." She said confused. "Why can't I do that oppa?" she questioned. What should I say to her. I have to talk with Taehyung right now before I can say anything to her. What is going on here?

"It's nothing petal. I am just surprised. That's all. I think you should go and sleep now. It's late." She gave a suspicious look at me but shrugged it away later. She greeted me with a good night and hopped away happily. As soon as she ran away I dialed Taehyung's number and waited for him to answer. Come on answer Tae! Come on! After back a few rings he answered.

"Hello!" he said in a faint voice.

"Tae what is going on with you?" I yelled at the phone as soon as I heard his voice.

"Why are you yelling hyung?" He said from the other side. He sound like a sick person. I let out a deep breath and relaxed my self.

"Look Tae! I would come to the point straight. We all know your wolf is different than others cause you are chosen as a protector. But you never said us who is that person you supposed to protect and we didn't pushed you to say that. As we know Your wolf doesn't has a name cause You never met your master. You said either your mate or your master are the only persons that can name your wolf." I explained and heard a gulp from the other side. I think he knows where this is going. "I heard now from Shenu that your wolf let her name it as Jay. So the only thing I want to ask you is What is Shenu to you?" I can feel his heart beating fast at this point. It is so loud and fast that I can hear it from the phone.

"Is she is your MASTER or your MATE?" I asked making the both words highlight.