SHIPS IN BTS HYUNG LINE

Minjoon

This ship is a kind of Father/Daughter relationship, even though she's older than him, but there are many people who ships them hard

This ship is a kind of Father/Daughter relationship, even though she's older than him, but there are many people who ships them hard. Namjoon is very protective if it comes to her, she loves to make him smile and she also LOVES his dimples, these two are the English partners, they will speak in English just to confuse the others, and they love to do skinship.

Moment
Fansign.

We were at fansign, it went perfect it still does, but there was this fangirl who asked me "Unnie, do you think my dream of you being with Namjoon oppa is gonna come true?" "Umm..." "Of course it will." Namjoon answered as i slapped his arm playfully, i then continued blushing for the rest of the fansign.

Minjin

Similar like Minjoon, this ship is a Mother/Daughter ship, you two would always cook together

Similar like Minjoon, this ship is a Mother/Daughter ship, you two would always cook together. If Jin is sick you would be the one who takes care of him more. Just like Namjoon and the others he's very overprotective. You two will argue about which one of you is more beautiful than the other. If a fan says you would be perfect with Jin you would disagree, you would tell them that you are an ultimate Namjin shipper. They don't often do skinships but they sometimes do.

Moments
Vlive

The guys were doing a Vlive, the boys were just answering Army's questions and playing around whild you and Jin were making dinner. After a bomb of questions of where you two were the boys decides to show them. When they entered the kitchen, Jin was feeding you the food he made, when Army's saw this happen they instantly died due to how cute it was.

Yoonji

These two are known as the "Savage couple"

These two are known as the "Savage couple". You two are cuddle buddies, and the only person Yoongi won't get mad at if someone was waking him is you. You two are also 93 liners that is one of the reason he is very close to you. He gets jealous if you are talking to other idols, and he will kill if someone tries to hurt you either phisically/emotionally.

Moments
Cuddles

It was morning and everyone knows that Yoongi is NOT a morning person. He would literally kill someone that wakes him up, well except you. So you are always the one the others call out to if Yoongi needs to be waken up.

"Minji~ah!" Jin hyung called

"Yes!?" I replied.

"Can you please wake up the beast!"

"gwaenchana -.-" I sighed as walked over to Yoongi's room. I opened the door only to see his lazy ass sleeping figure.

"Hyung, wake up!" You practically yelled, as he groaned and glared at you.

"The fuck Minji!?" He replied obviously annoyed.

"Min Yoongi, watch that mouth of yours!" Jin hyung yelled from the kitchen making me giggle.

"Whatever." Yoongi mumbles under his breath.

"Come on Yoongs!" I exclaimed sounded annoyed.

"Just cuddle with me please,"

"We can cuddle later,"

"You know what, I give up." I walked over to the door, but Yoongi stopped me by grabbing my wrist, and pulling me closer to him.

"W-what, Yoongs let me go." I groaned as i tried to break free from his hug.

"Never." He then hugged me tighter so that i can't get up. A few moments later I felt sleepy also, and his hug was just so warm, i then fell asleep cuddling with My lil meow-meow.

Hoji

This two are the sunshines in the group, they could easily make other people smile with their own

This two are the sunshines in the group, they could easily make other people smile with their own. They are always doing skinships. They would dance together while the others are busy, he likes to get jealous also but doesn't shows it. If he knows someone is hurting his sunshine he would turn from a sunshine to a thunderstorm faster than the flash.

Moments
Vlive 2
You and the others decided to have a Vlive, you randomly aswered questions and played a couple of games and this one person asked us "who do you think is the ugliest person in the group?" I was shocked of the question like how could a fan ask such a thing? But the boys answered "J-hope!" "Hey!" He exclaimed feeling offended "How could you say such a thing!? He is very handsome, cute and unbelievably attractive, if i could date anyone he would be one of the person i would date. And how could you call yourself a fan if you ask your idols such things!?" I exclaimed making the boys looked at me shocked "Thanks noona." Hobi said as i walked over to him and hugged him "anytime my sunshine." I replied, after that the fans and the boys apologised to us and then after we finished we all went to bed, that night Hobi and i cuddled.

Ookaayyy that's it for today imma go to sleep now. Baiiiii!
Annyeong!