Late Night Visit (lime)

(Cheryl's POV)
It was late and I wasn't thinking straight (as usual). But I couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen today.

I couldn't place my finger on why I was feeling this way. But It was this feeling that surrounded my every move and thought.

From the oxygen I inhaled into my circulatory system, to the waste product that is carbon dioxide that I willingly exhaled from the prison I am supposed to refer to as my body.

Her eyes were dark but had a shimmer to them like the night sky filled with stars; you could easily get lost in them if you were not careful.

Since I had first met her I would always get lost in her eyes, I would long for her lips to become one with mine; I would long to feel her smile on my lips. I would yearn to paint her lips with my cherry red lipstick.

Toni was very much in my every thought.

~

I could hear a quiet knock on my door so I lazily dragged myself to the front door and swung it open.

"Hey Cheryl is it okay if I come in?" Toni asked with a smile on her face.

"Why?" I said bluntly.

"What's wrong with a friend, visiting another friend on a friday night?" She asked in  a quirky tone.

"Since when were we friends?" I asked.

"Since forever Cheryl don't be like this!" Toni replied as she barged her way passed me, into my house and made herself home on MY sofa.

I couldn't believe how sexually frustrated being near Toni could make me. But I was already feeling quite turned on by her presence; I loved the way a smile lit up her face and how confident she seemed when facing me.

"Have  nothing to say?" She questioned.

After getting no response from me she stood up and made her way towards the side of the room where I stood.

I could feel her soft hands join mine as she dragged me over to the wall near the sofa.

"You look gorgeous Cheryl," Toni exclaimed while tracing her hand down my leg, leaving me no other choice but to kiss her.

As our lips collided I could taste the hunger from Toni's lips and I could feel my red lipstick transferring onto hers as quiet moans escaped my mouth.

She began to kiss my neck while I moved my hands under her shirt and felt her breasts underneath.

I am and always have been the dominant type so it ached me that Toni was taking charge. I found that both me and Toni were equally dominant people so I gave in and let her take charge as she restlessly pushed me against the wall.

"Is it okay?" Toni whispered while making strong eye contact with me.

"Yes, yes, yes, please!" I said before quickly exhaling.

After hearing my response, Toni kissed me slowly and passionately like we had all the time in the word. Like I was fragile, precious and important to her like she loved me so much that she was afraid to hurt or lose me. It seemed as though time no longer existed and the only thing left on this earth was Toni and I.

I could feel the warmth of her lips move down my neck making me squeal with pleasure.

Toni began removing all my clothes leaving me completely naked, making me feel rather exposed.

"Don't worry you look beautiful, just beautiful Cheryl," Toni whispered when she noticed how self-conscious I felt.

And getting straight to the point Toni moved down my body towards my womanhood where I could feel the cum build up.

She then licked the outer edge of my womanhood and looked for my clit.

-

-

"I love you so much my heart can't handle it Toni."

"You took the words right out of my mouth Cheryl."

Okay so if you guys noticed this wasn't a full blast lemon. It was more about descriptions on other things, as I was trying something new.

If you would like me to go more in detail about the smut in the next chapter please feel free to comment!