TheCampingDolphin

TheCampingDolphin

Ryan POV

Me and Brayden have need best friends since grade 8, but it seemed forever ago. We've always been close. But lately I've been having feelings for him, feeling that I can't explain. I've never felt this way towards a guy before. I want to be WITH him and that's weird. I've always supported gay rights and everything but I never thought I was gay. Or whatever. I've been trying to avoid him and maybe the feeling will go away. One of the only times I talk to him is when recording factions but Mitch is there so it's not as awkward for me. This have been going on for about two weeks.

I'm just walking around spawn getting ready to film cube. That's when rusher moves me into a recording suite.

"Uh-erm hey Brayden I was just bout to record cube."

"Hey bud why have to been not talking to me? In game and in real life."

"I've been ignoring you?"

"Okay I'm coming over. We need to talk."

He muted his mic. I was so nervous the feelings never left. I don't want things to be weird. What if he doesn't like me back? I'm so fucked. About ten minutes later I hear a

Knock on my door. No one was home to open it so I get up. I see Brayden standing there in his odd shirt that was from Africa. He look hot as hell, but I'm sure as he'll not telling him that.

"Hey Ryan, can I come in?"

"Sure yeah come in"

He comes in and sits on the couch.

"Buddy why have you been ignoring me?" He says almost pained.

"I don't know. I thoughts things would go away if I left you I guess."

"What things?" He looks at me puzzled

"Okay fuck it. I like you! I've liked you for quite a while now, and I didn't want to tell you cause I don't want things to be awkward. Because you're straight and there's no way you'll like me I-" he cuts me off

"I like you to Ryan." He smiles.

I can feel blood rushing to my face.

I see Brayden's face moving closer to mine. I lean in and fireworks. I know it's very cheesy but it feels right. We sit there making out for a good five minutes. I pull away our foreheads still touching I smile and ask "Brayden? Would you do me the honours of being my boyfriend?"

He smiles back and says "heck yeah"

And he gives me a quick peck on the lips and says "I'm hungry let's go get something to eat"

--------------------------------

A/N this was a short one? Idk lol but you like? I was thinking about at the end making it a dream. Tell me how you would feel about that ending! I've almost got 100 reads so that's cool! Ily anyone who enjoys my writing! So if you have any ships just comment them and we will see if I do them so yeah THX! Vote and shit like that! Byeee!