ᴅᴍ|➓.

With two large gift bags for a babygirl in my hand, my triple white Adidas NMDs patted against the concrete walkway while I strolled to the 1001 building breezeway

It's a warm slightly chilly day on this Friday morning, so I wore a light grey unisex tri-blend zip hoodie from American Appeal over my mustard yellow crop top.

I found the apartment downstairs and knocked a few times to be heard. Momentarily, I overheard the locks unlatching before the creme colored door pulled open and Giselle came to view.

Her curly hair is pulled upward into a careless bun. She wears a soft knit gray cardigan over her back Thrasher top, straight leg Hollister sweatpants, and brown ankle length Ugg boots. In her right hand is a Wendy's fries.

She noticed me and smiled licking the salt from her fingers.

"Hey, I had no idea you were coming by."

"I know, sorry for showing up unannounced but I wanted to bring some things buy I brought for the baby."

"Oh, okay, come in." She said as she stepped to the side.

I walked in and looking around the decor of the living room. The floors were tile and creme colored walls. Two black leather couches with red throw pillows across from each other with the coffee table in between. A white floor lamp sat in the corner beside the window that has black, red, and white curtains that's pulled open allowing in the sunlight.

On the wall by the smaller leather sofa above it is an iconic picture of Marilyn Monroe. It's black and white with her red lips being the only color.

On the other wall were pictures of her and another female— brown-skin, tattoos, very pretty. I'm assuming she's her roommate since she did inform me about living with her best friend.

Overall, the living room was set up beautifully.

"What did you bring?" She asked with a wide smile on her face.

"Well, my brother helped. I hope you like them." I said sitting them on the coffee table.

She finished her fries first before she began to look through the bags. I watched her pull out everything from long and short sleeve onesies, pairs of pants, hats, booties, scratch mittens, a lot of receiving blankets since my mother said those were important, bibs, and Johnson's baby lotion, body wash and oil.

"I hope you like everything,"

"Of course," She smiled staring over everything. "I really thanked you for this, dearly."

I smiled that I got everything correctly— well, technically my mother. I just paid for everything.

"Do you have a name yet?" I asked since I remember her telling me about having s difficult time thinking of one.

She exhaled sharply and I knew what that meant—

"I cannot think of anything," She shook her head. "I have two months to think of something and...I have nothing."